Medical Schools rank differently in each country. In this post, you will learn about 10 Best Medical Schools in Tennessee 2020 and how to apply for them.
Carefully read through the post to get detailed information on how to go about your application.
A little information Tennessee State
Tennessee is a landlocked state in the U.S. South. Its capital, centrally located in Nashville, is the heart of the country-music scene. Tennessee is known for its beautiful scenery and its rich mixture of people. This information can also be useful List of Best Medical Forceps and Their Uses | Cost, and Safety
Memphis which is located in Tennessee, in the far southwest, is the home of Elvis Presley’s Graceland, rock-and-roll pioneering Sun Studio and the blues clubs of Beale Street.
Opportunity For You : Are You Searching for a Legitimate Income Stream (in Dollars)?
Our primary goal at Jobreaders.org is to help you learn profitable skills; to properly position you for global career opportunities that will transform your life.
As a mother, father, student or that 9-5 person who's searching for extra (passive) income, here is an opportunity to boost your income
Are you ready to learn? Let's teach you proven ways you can earn sustainable income in a stable currency This method has been used by so many students, to raise funds for their studies abroad; or take quality care of their needs
Both the younger and older people can learn this skills, and be earning strong income from any country of the world.
Now, Let's proceed with the content of this blog post. Don't forget that at Joreaders, our mission is to connect you with high-paying skills and rare global career opportunities.
They have a very low unemployment rate of about 3.5% (statistics as of March 2020)
- East Tennessee State University (ETSU): East Tennessee State University is a public university in Johnson City, Tennessee. Although it is part of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee, the university is governed by an institutional Board of Trustees.
ESTU has a policy that prohibits and seeks to eliminate all forms of discrimination and harassment based on a protected class in education programs and activities and employment.
ETSU employees, students, and third parties can report discrimination or harassment without fear of adverse consequences and the university will be responsive to reports.
They have an acceptance rate of 87% and a graduation rate of 39%
To apply for their admission simply check out this link of the East Tennessee State University
- Meharry Medical College: Meharry Medical College is a graduate and professional institution that is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and located in Nashville, Tennessee. It was established in 1876 by Samuel Meharry as an act of kindness.
It is the United States of America oldest historical black academic health science centers dedicated to helping physicians, dentist researchers and health policy experts.
As of 2020 they have a rich endowment of 159.1 million USD in funding.
To apply for simply check out the Meharry Medical College official website.
- Lincoln Memorial University: Lincoln Memorial University is a private liberal arts university in Harrogate, Tennessee. LMU’s 1,000-acre campus borders on Cumberland Gap National Historical Park. LMU is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
The University was founded in 1897 and has been running efficiently till date. The University is known for its great management team.
They have an acceptance rate of 60% and a graduation rate of 53%.
The university offers aid to students who apply. Before aid the average tuition fees are $37,860 and after aid it is reduced to $15,053.
To apply, simply check out the official website of the Lincoln Memorial University.
- The University of Tennessee College of Medicine: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine is one of six graduate schools of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in downtown Memphis.
The University was founded in 1850 and has been running ever since.
To apply for the University of Tennessee College of Medicine simply check out this link of their official website
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine is a graduate medical school of Vanderbilt University located in Nashville, Tennessee.
According to sources they have an acceptance rate of 6.1%
To get more information on how to apply, check out their official website – Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- The University of Tennessee-Health Science Center: The mission of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center is to improve the health and well-being of Tennesseans and the global community by fostering integrated collaborative and inclusive education, research, scientific discovery, clinical care, and public service.
The University is Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related post: 7 Best Medical Schools in Pennsylvania/How to apply.
They hold Health Career Programs (HCP) which prepares the next generation of individuals to become culturally competent and relevant healthcare professionals and educators.
You can apply through the University of Tennessee- Health Science Center website
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville: The University of Tennessee is a public research university in Knoxville, Tennessee. Founded in 1794, two years before Tennessee became the 16th state, it is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.
The University of Tennessee has an acceptance rate of 78% and a graduation rate of 68%.
The university also offers financial aid to its students and applicants. This is what it looks like in numbers, before the aid $32,010 and after the aid $19,142.
To apply, simply check out the official website of The University of Tennessee, Knoxville for more information on its requirements and application details.
- Walden University: Walden University is an online for-profit university headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Walden University offers bachelor of science, master of science, master of business administration, and many more sought after courses. They are amongst the top-notch universities in the world known for their great online learning platform.
Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and committed to quality assurance and continuous improvement of the institution.
Their average graduation rate is 26%.
They also offer aid to students and prospective applicants. Here is what you stand to gain with the aid. Before the aid, the average tuition fees is $23,296 and after the aid, it is reduced to $21,276.
To apply, simply check out the official Walden University website
- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine: The University is committed to providing health care to underserved patients in the Appalachian region, Lincoln Memorial University’s DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine grants doctor’s degrees in osteopathic medicine and occupational and physical therapy and a Ph.D. in Clinical Anatomy.
Their courses run for four (4) years. You’ll spend your first two years studying preclinical sciences and your final two years participating in clinical experiences in both office and hospital settings.
You can check their official website for more information.
- Lee University: Lee University is a private Christian university in Cleveland, Tennessee. It was originally the Church of God Bible Training School, a small Bible institute founded in 1918 with twelve students and one teacher.
The university has a great learning environment and a great view that encourages quick and effective learning.
They have an acceptance rate of 89% and a graduation rate of 50% making it easier for you to secure an admission and be done with it soonest.
Lee University offers financial aid and here is what it looks like in actual figures. Before aid the average tuition fees are $32,500 but after the aid the student can now pay $18,485
To apply, simply check out the official website of Lee University