The understanding of the 15 affordable EMBA schools in the United States | applications and eligibility, will widen the horizon of those who might want to be Executive Masters of Business Administrators as a career.
What is the full meaning of EMBA?
Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) is a degree program that targets corporate executives and managers who are already in the workforce.
Typically, EMBA students are fairly senior in their fields and possess considerable work experience before embarking on the program.
It is made up of both classroom teaching on evenings and weekends, online classes and tutorials, and occasionally, full-day workshops.
How long does the EMBA program last?
Firstly the EMBA program lasts two months. Intensive classes to reinforce practicing professionals and also update them with certain changes and amendments is the primary goal of this program.
What do EMBA students do while undergoing the program?
Most importantly EMBA Students engage in core course work in both finance, operation management, strategic management, marketing, human resources, accounting, and other disciplines, as well as other specialized electives.
They enroll basically to advance their career prospects at their organizations.
What are the benefits of taking an EMBA program?
- It enables expertise to acquire a master’s degree in business administration.
- They build a strong alumni network that should never be underestimated in the working world.
- It helps students to position the application of management techniques and best practices learned in the classrooms to real-life situations.
Is MBA program the same as EMBA program?
What is the easiest EMBA School to get into?
- The MBA students are full-time students, unlike the EMBA who are working in various organizations. Even though the program is almost the same, there is still little difference since the
- EMBA students have the privilege of combining both management techniques and the practices learned in school, unlike the MBA students who are most likely limited to the classrooms.
- The EMBA program is similar to the regular full-time MBA in terms of content except that it enables executives to work towards earning the EMBA degree while holding on to their existing full-time jobs.
- The easiest EMBA School to attend is highly dependent on the selectivity and simplicity of the number of offers a school makes over the number of applications received.
- The data provided by U.S schools on this count is apparently more transparent and forthcoming than those outside.
- Hence, EMBA schools with a 100% acceptance rate still exist. Unlike some schools with very low acceptance rates such as Stanford University (6.1%), and Harvard University (10.7%).
How can I choose the most affordable university to attend?
The U.S has a lot of Universities, therefore, deciding which one to attend is a bit difficult task.
First of all, try to narrow the list of universities you can afford, don’t forget to take into consideration additional expenses such as cost of living, commute expenses, course materials, and so on and so forth.
Once the cost becomes too high, then you might want to consider studying at a more affordable American online university.
Make sure to explore the programs and career opportunities that interest you thoroughly and don’t be afraid to reach out to graduates of such programs.
What is the list of affordable EMBA schools in the United States to attend?
Here, we have carefully selected the list of affordable EMBA schools in the United States that you can attend.
While making this list, we have also taken into consideration other expenses that might compel you to spend more during your studies.
- University of South Florida
- Northern Arizona university
- Belmont University (Massey) TN
- Missouri University of science and technology
- Appalachian state university (walker) (NC)
- Coastal Carolina university
- Oklahoma state university (Spears)
- Tulane University (Freeman) (LA)
- University of Colorado-Boulder (Leeds)
- Clarkson University (NY)
Source: US news
Does the US business school accept anything less than 15 years of education from Indian students?
Most of the US business schools and top universities, expect students to have at least completed 16 years instead of the proposed 15 years of education.
In India, apart from fields such as engineering, medicine, and architecture, graduation in many popular disciplines requires 15 years of education.
This is contrary to the US educational system.
Hence, a lot of schools do accept applications from Indian candidates having 15 years of education.
The admission committee looks at you as a complete c rather than focusing on just one single aspect.
Provided the rest of your application is strong, you may still consider the top schools.
Notwithstanding, some candidates still go to the extent of completing another year in a postgraduate program just for the sake of putting it on the application and satisfying the admission requirements listed on the university website.
This is just to match their academic credentials with professional courses.
More so, candidates still need to think hard on whether this one year of additional effort is truly justified.
Candidates can just take another alternative such as getting a high GMAT score, adding some diversity, and depth to your work profile to make your application impressive.
The number of years of education is just a criterion for qualification but if the school does not bother much on the number of years for undergraduate, then, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
What are the entry requirements for EMBA admission?
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or its international equivalent
- Personal Statement
- A minimum of two to three years of work experience, depending on your responsibilities
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL is most common required – minimum scores: paper-based: 550 – 600 and computer-based 213 – 250)
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- GMAT score over 600 (probably the most important)
How can I apply for the EMBA program in US?
- Start Online Application
- Schedule an Interview and Phone Chat
- Submit Two Online Recommendations
- Answer Three Essay Questions
- Submit Standardized Test Scores
- Submit Sponsorship Letter
- Send Official Transcripts
- Submit the Online Application