20 University that offers a scholarship in South Africa is a piece of powerful information, but getting the right information from the rightful source is important and it can go a long way to assist you in your dream scholarship from one of the 20 universities that offer a scholarship in South Africa.
But I am assuring you that there are still doors of opportunity open to you only if you really want to take advantage of it. Are you a graduate with a first-class or second class honor seeking for Scholarship abroad to fulfill your dreams?
Here are the 20 universities that offer a scholarship in South Africa
KLAS Contest Scholarship: $1,500 for Graduate School:
The scholarship is awarded annually to students who demonstrate outstanding results in their studies. Share the breakthrough moment that led you to pursue a graduate degree.
Have you overcome a hardship, or had an incredible moment? Tell us about it! The KLAS contest Scholarship is awarded to graduate students who apply and matriculate to a graduate program participating in the KLAS application.
- Bachelor, Course
- Up to $1,500 towards tuition fees
- 30 October 2020
Who is eligible for the scholarship? The following categories can apply
- Any graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- 3.0 or better grade point average
- Apply to a graduate program using the KLAS application
- Matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Applicants should be a commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study
Up to $1500 towards tuition fees
Complete and submit the KLAS Scholarship application
Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section
Upload CV/Resume (optional)
Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section
Visit the official website https://klasmodin.wordpress.com/
IvyPanda $1,500 Annual Video Contest Scholarship:
IvyPanda is well recognized for its awards yearly on creative and talented in movie making students with scholarships $1500 total.
Scholarships are given to two winners: the winner receives a $1,000 scholarship; the runner-up prize is $500.
We will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
- Master, Bachelor, Ph.D., Course
- 31 October 2020
Who are eligible?
Thefollowing categories of people can apply
Current high school, college, or university students from any country
The winner receives a $1,000 scholarship; the runner-up prize is $500.
- Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive. We accept videos on one of the following topics:
- Money-Managing Tips for Students;
- Socializing in College: Your Advice;
- How to Enhance Your Studying With the Use of Digital Age Tools.
- Subscribe to IvyPandas YouTube channels; like and share the Contest video-description on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Send us an email with the direct link to your uploaded video, the screenshots of your subscriptions to IvyPanda’s
Go Digital Scholarship:
Jelvix offers an achievement-based Scholarship Program for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering.
The mission of the Jelvix Scholarship Program is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional people to bring better to the world investing in high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
Master, Bachelor, Ph.D., Course
1 December 2020
Applicants are to comply with the following standard before they can be eligible to apply for Jelvix Annual Scholarship program “GO DIGITAL”:
You Must Be a student of a college, currently attending a University or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution;
You must be planning to become a student of a private or public accredited educational institution this year;
You must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent);
Procedures For Application
Write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues, Include a personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits, and goals; Agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog.
Two best essays get rewards:
The top 5 essays for the “Go Digital” scholarship program will be published on the Jelvix blog within a year, with an author bio.
- Improve your skills in the field of information technology;
- compete for the main prizes with participants from all over the world;
- compete for the opportunity of online internship at Jelvix;
- get an expert review of your work from Jelvix team
- Candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to [email protected]
- The essay should be original and contains 2,500 -3700 words in English. The number of essays sent from one participant is limited (one participant can send only one copy).
- No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original essay.
- Visit the Official link https://jelvix.com/scholarship
Essay Writing Scholarship for Student:
Essay Writing Scholarship is an opportunity for students from all levels to participate and win a sponsored cash reward of US$2500. This scholarship is not just limited to any specific region or school.
It is open to all. If you are a writer, then writing a 1000 word essay on a specific topic will not be a biggie for you and ‘cherry on top’; you’ll entitle yourself to win prize money with that.
- Master, Bachelor, PhD
- 15 October 2020
Currently enrolled college and university going students with valid student enrollment cards are eligible to apply for essay writing scholarship. The professional writers, editors, and columnists are not eligible for this scholarship.
Essay writing scholarship has been started with the aim of surfacing the hidden women talent with ‘First Woman to achieve big’ motto.
All the candidates ‘male/female’ can participate but you need to find stories on those women who were the first ones to do certain projects ever. The examples of the topics are as follows:
- First Woman Carpenter of Pakistan
- First Woman to Walk-in Space
- First Woman on the moon
- First Woman to Climb Mount Everest
- First Woman Judge
- First Woman Astronaut
- First Woman Scientist
- First Woman Doctor
- First Woman Entrepreneur
- First Woman Engineer
The candidates are required to submit a 1000 word scholarship essay on any of the above-listed topics. If you have a story of any struggling woman that achieved big in her life then we will prefer that story over the above-listed topics.
Because the aim of this scholarship is to surface and provide recognition to those women who in spite of all stumbling blocks in their way, achieved success.
Essay Writing Scholarship is an opportunity for students from all levels to participate and win sponsored cash reward of US$2500.
Please follow the following essay format guidelines while composing your writeup:
- Use 12pt font size
- Use times roman font style
- Do not include any images
- Use double spacing or at least 1.5x spacing
- Make sure any of your paragraphs must not exceed 6 lines
- Make sure your essay must be between 900-1100 words
- Make sure you write on a verifiable story on a deserving woman who achieved big in her life
The #YouAreWelcomeHereScholarship at National Louis:
Scholarship at National Louis University recognizes international students who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. National Louis University will offer two annual, renewable scholarships equal to 50% of full-time tuition to selected international undergraduates dedicated to furthering the #YouAreWelcomeHere message by bridging intercultural divides.
Applicants will answer a short essay question or present a multimedia project about their ideas for applying their leadership skills on their future campuses.
- 50% of full-time tuition
- Be a first-year international applicant of any undergraduate program of study
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States
- Demonstrate interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning
- Students must complete a #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship application
- Complete a 500-1000 word essay or a 2-5 minute video answering the following prompt:
“Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at National Louis University.”
Annual renewable scholarships equal to 50% of full-time tuition to selected international undergraduates dedicated to furthering the #YouAreWelcomeHere message by bridging intercultural divides.
National Louis University International Opportunity Scholarship
10% of the full-time tuition rate
International Opportunity Scholarship Criteria:
• Available to international students only
• Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year
• NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student
• Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
• Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
• Students must adhere to all university policies in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships
An annual renewable scholarship equal to 10% of the full-time tuition rate (valued up to $7,599).
Be an international student admitted to a National Louis University Bachelor’s degree program
Kendall College at National Louis University International Opportunity Scholarship
- 25% of the full-time tuition rate
All international students admitted to a Kendall College degree program in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry will receive an annual, renewable scholarship equal to 25% of the full-time tuition rate (valued up to $24,123).
All international students admitted to a Kendall College undergraduate degree program in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry
Annual, renewable scholarships equal to 25% of the full-time tuition rate (valued up to $24,123*).
Be an international student admitted to a Kendall College undergraduate degree program in Culinary Arts or Baking and Pastry
Contest Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Bachelor, Course
- From $500 tuition fees
- 1 May 2021
Our education company offers services and resources for making students’ and teachers’ lives easier, but our other goal is to motivate students to improve their skills and practice in making successful papers.
You can accept a challenge and take part in our scholarship program contest. Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward! Limit 1 application per person.
Related Post: http://188.8.131.52/unicaf-scholarship/
- Be thirteen years of age or older at the time of application
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2023) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Students of high schools and colleges, including undergraduate and graduate candidates, can take part in our scholarship essay contest.
The rewards start at $500 and are going to help cover students’ educational expenses.
The application must include:
- name and contact information,
- academic details,
- make sure you have followed our rules before taking part in the scholarships contest (check the full details on the application page)
Voice Talent Online Scholarship 2020-2021: Prize scholarship for writing 300-600 word blog posts on Robot vs Human – Voice and Consumer Behaviour and/or Talking the Lingo:
Why You must Go Local for Global Success, We started our scholarship offer since 2018, with the aim of helping students with at least a little bit with those annoying costs related to studying, such as books, rent, transport and so on.
- Master, Bachelor, Ph.D., Course
- USD1,000 or Equiv cash prize
- 31 January 2021
You can apply for our scholarship if you are a student enrolled in a university or college anywhere in the world. In fact, for the 2019-2020 Scholarship, we had applications from all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia, and Bangladesh!
Cash Prize of USD1,000 or equivalent to use towards education costs
Write a 300- 600-word blog post on this topic: “Robot vs Human – Voice and Consumer Behaviour”
The blog should contain the hyperlink voice-over, linking to the link mentioned at our website.
finduddannelse.dk sustainability scholarship:
At finduddannelse.dk we believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way – and we want to help them on their way!
That’s why we’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021 and is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s program that is helping you make the world more sustainable.
Related Post: http://184.108.40.206/unicaf-scholarship/
Other Scholarship Details
12 April 2021
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
Related Post: http://220.127.116.11/unicaf-scholarship
The benefits are coverage of tuition fee which give you more freedom to choose between universities and financial latitude.
To apply for a finduddannelse.dk sustainability scholarship you have to submit your application online via our email.
IELTS Exam Fee Waiver Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, PhD
- Full Scholarship
- 30 August 2020
An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building.
On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year.
Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam.
This is where we became a for such talented students to sponsor their IELTS Test Fee.
Following students will be considered to apply for the scholarship award:
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO, or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available on our website to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship. The deadline to apply for an IELTS scholarship is August 30, 2020.
2020 Essay Scholarships for Undergraduate Students:
We are happy to announce a yearly Kid at School Scholarship Program. We value the importance of education, which is why we’d like to offer an eligible student the opportunity to win one of $500 – $1500 scholarships in an effort to assist with the costs of continued education
- Bachelor, Course
- From $500
- 30 October 2020
Students of high schools and colleges, including undergraduate and graduate candidates, can take part in our scholarship essay contest.
Three authors from the winning essays will get cash prizes:
- 1st place $1500
- 2nd place $1000
- 3rd place $500
Make sure you have discovered our rules before taking part in the scholarship essay contest:
Submit your finished essay on our website with Essay Writing Contest 2020 in the email’s subject to participate.
- Your paper must be written in English only.
- Please make sure your essay contains 500-700 words.
- We can accept only one essay from one applicant.
- If your document contains any kind of plagiarism, it’s a reason to disqualify a candidate from our competition immediately.
Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% reduction on your overall course tuition fees
- 31 December 2020
There are multiple scholarships available. Please visit the website for more detailed information. The value is a 20% reduction in your overall course tuition fees.
The scholarships are available for the following pathways:
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum result of 70% in all Mathematics units achieved in the highest level of education completed.
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction in the total course tuition.
- The scholarship discount will be divided evenly across the total amount of units in the course and applied each semester to each unit being undertaken, not in a lump sum.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other non-tuition fees or expenses.
- Students must successfully pass all units attempted each semester/term otherwise the scholarship will be revoked by EIT.