Canon Collins Trust is offering scholarships to students from Southern Africa (Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe) who wants to undergo a degree program in the following Universities:
- School of Oriental and African Studies
- University of Sussex
- University of Edinburgh
This is a Full tuition fees scholarship, it covers a monthly stipend, a return economy flight, a settling-in allowance and other support whilst in the UK.
Application Deadline for Canon Collins Trust
25th February 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Number of Scholarship: Approximately 20-30 awards
Value Of Scholarships: Full tuition fees, a monthly stipend, a return economy flight, a settling-in allowance and other support whilst in the UK.
Duration Of Scholarships
All scholarships are for postgraduate masters taught study for one academic year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- Be normally resident in southern Africa
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Have at least 2 years work experience in a relevant field
- Be applying for a full-time one-year taught masters course at one of the above named universities.
How To Apply for Canon Collins Trust African Scholarships
Visit The Official Website For More Information.
Other Current Scholarships
- 2019 Scholar Awards At University Of Manchester, UK (APPLY)
- Freshmen Merit Scholarships At University Of Michigan-Flint – USA 2019
- APPLY for (P-YES) 2019 Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
- Guinness Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment For Graduate Interns.