2020/2021 Chevening Scholarship: The Government of UK is pleased to invite applicants for the ongoing Chevening Scholarships.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year taught Master’s degree programme at any UK university.
The Chevening Scholarship provide a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. A Chevening award offers financial support along with the opportunity of becoming part of the highly regarded and influential Chevening global network.
Applicants from any country can choose any course of study at any UK higher education institution, when selecting your field of study please refer to the UK priorities in your Country.
Level/ Field of Study:
This scholarship is for international students pursuing their Master’s studies in the UK. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
You can also see Other Masters Scholarships in UK: 21 Masters Scholarships in UK for International Students
Host Nationality for 2020/2021 Chevening Scholarship:
The Chevening UK Government Scholarship is hosted in the United Kingdom (UK). If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
List of Countries Eligible for Chevening Scholarships
The 2020/2021 Chevening Scholarship is designed for International Students. The Scholarship is designed Specifically for Applicants who have exceptional leadership and show great academic background. Do you want the Countries that are eligible for this Scholarship in Details? Follow the Link to the full List In the Link, you’ll see details of your Country as specified by Chevening Governing board.
Chevening scholarship Amount:
This is where many Students are looking for. This a fully funded scholarship in which the recipient gets Up to £18,000. The Scholarship takes care of the Following Expenses for a Lucky Winner;
- Tuition fees, living costs, travel costs, visa costs
- contribution to health tests i.e. TB testing where required
The Chevening opportunity duration is for one full year and it is renewable for Students who are already enjoying the package.
Chevening Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
To become one of the British Chevening scholars you will need to:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2020
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2020
If you applied for this Chevening scholarship programme before the deadline, but have not yet submitted your English language test results or your unconditional university offer, you must upload them to your application by July 2019.
Use the ‘upload application documents’ button above to upload them. Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
If you are eventually conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you have submitted these documents in order to remain in the process.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships
The Application of the Chevening Scholarship follows immediately after you have read through the Requirements. The Application is done online. Debunk any information about the application form offline.
You can Only use the online platform to apply. Individuals who want to apply for Chevening scholarships 2020 can do so through the official Chevening scholarship login portals listed below: where the can download Chevening scholarship application form pdf.
Through the Chevening website –
website to Dundee University: https://www.dundee.ac.uk/study/scholarships/britishcheveningscholarships2017/
Chevening Scholarship Deadline
Applications for 2020/2021 Chevening Scholarships may be open between 12:00 BST on 6 August 2020 and 12:00 GMT on 6 November 2019. Applications for some Chevening Fellowships are also now open.
Other Important dates for the 2019-2020 Past Awards Include:
- You will be notified if you have been selected for an interview by mid-February 2019.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be required to submit two references to your application by 4 March 2019.
- If you submitted your initial application without your English language test results or your unconditional offer letter, you can still upload them to your application by the 11 July 2019 deadline.
Note: Applications for Chevening Scholarships to study in the UK are open until 7 November 2019 (after an extension), with applications to be submitted via www.chevening.org/apply
Use the comment section to help us learn what you have to say about this. We believe this article was interesting to you. If this is true, please share it using the social media icons below: