Interested ones are invited to apply for this 2020/2022 Rotary/UNESCO-IHE Scholarships For Water And Sanitation Professionals.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education aims to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries.
Through this partnership, a limited number of scholarships are awarded annually for graduate students at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s campus in the Netherlands. These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Rotarians interview and select from local candidates who have already been admitted to one of IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s eligible 18-month Master of Science degree programs.
The specializations of the following IHE Delft MSc programs are eligible for a 2020-2022 Rotary Scholarship:
- Water Management And Governance
- Urban Water And Sanitation
- Water Science And Engineering
Important note: information about the application process/dates for the 2020-2022 Rotary Scholarships will be published on this page soon (expected by the end of November 2020). Application deadlines are expected be in March/April 2020.
Students admitted to IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s eligible programs can be nominated by a local Rotary club in their home community by submitting the application form for a scholarship to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands, together with the student’s resume and the IHE Delft admission letter. Only fully completed application forms submitted by the sponsoring Rotary club will be considered. You can consult this website to find your nearest Rotary club: https://my.rotary.org/en/search/club-finder
Only specializations of the following IHE Delft MSc programs are eligible for a 2020-2022 Rotary Scholarship: Urban Water and Sanitation, Water Management and Governance, Water Science and Engineering. Joint specializations of these programmes are not eligible.
The application form has to be submitted by email to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for admission for one of the IHE Delft eligible Master programs before 1 April 2020
- Search for your nearest Rotary club
- Approach nearest Rotary club and ask if they are willing to nominate you for a Rotary scholarship
- The application form needs to be completed by you and by the Rotary club
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in the Netherlands before 15 April 2020
- After the selection all candidates will be informed about the outcome (before 01 July 2020).
Application Deadline is on 01 April 2020 and for submitting Rotary-scholarship applications is 15 April 2020.
For More Information About the 2020/2022 Rotary/UNESCO-IHE Scholarships:
For Other Related Posts: