Getting a loan in Nigeria can be very daunting, but with these soft loans, financial technology companies have come to the aid of small businesses and household. In this post, you will learn about 5 soft loan companies that can offer you aids without needs for collateral.
Why you need a loan.
As a business person, student, household, we can run into temporary needs and applying for these loans can be snappy.
Best online loan lending Platforms in Nigeria.
With the following apps you can access loan anything in Nigeria.
Renmoney is very easy to access and it’s for small business owners and individual who wish to access loan in other to boost their business and solve their present financial crisis.
You can get up to N50, 000 to N4 million within a small time frame in this platform. This platform offers a long term loan to their customers for a period of 1 to 12months with interest rate which depends on the length of repayment by customers. The lesser the length of repayment the lesser the interest rate. Interest rate of one whole year can range up to 33.9%.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENMONEY LOAN
- Functional bank account
- Steady business or job
- 6months statement of bank account
- Valid ID, utility bill
- Passport photograph
- Must be between the age of 22 – 5years.
- Must reside and work in Lagos.
HOW TO ACCESS RENMONEY LOAN
Visit renmoney website and apply for loan by completing the necessary application form with your details and upload the required documents which include your ID, statement of bank account and passport photograph.
Repayment is done by using QUICKTELLER, renmoney quick teller, very easy.
Visit renmoney today to apply https://www.renmoney.com.
- CARBON ( formerly Paylater)
Carbon online loan app is a very flexible, fast and easy where individual, business owners get the opportunity to access loan up to N20million without collateral and with an interest rate of 5% to 15% depending on the amount loaned and repayment period.
HOW TO GET LOAN FROM CARBON
Download carbon app, get yourself registered and upload the necessary documents and apply for loan or click request loan button.
They offer long term loan ranging from a month to 12months.
Repayment of loan is carried out in the app.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CARBON LOAN
- BVN, bank account details, ATM card.
- Personal details such as name and phone number etc.
- A passport photograph.
- Carbon app
Get your loan today visit https://www.getcarbon.com.
For quick and easy loan for your business, personal use and other expenses. Palm credit is here for you to put an end to your financial struggle. It is an online app where you can get a loan of N15000 to N100,000.
The best part of this platform is, you can loan as much as you want, choose the duration and also get 0% interest rate if you can pay back within two days .
REQUIREMENTS TO GET LOAN FROM PALM CREDIT PLATFORM
- Bank details.
- Function phone number.
- Must be 18 -60 years age.
HOW TO APPLY
- Get the app from play store and install.
- Fill in your personal details.
REPAYMENT OF LOAN.
This is done in two ways, through:
- Payment on palm credit app and
- Payment in the bank through cash deposit on palm credit account.
Login to palmcredit and apply. https://www.palmcredit-share.palmcash.com.
- MIGO (KWIKMONEY)
Have you been overburden of how to start up that business due to financial challenges? Well, your problem is solved. With Migo platform, you can get a fast loan online within 60sec by just dialling a code on your mobile phone.
Very easy right?
You can access loan from N500 to N500, 000 without collateral with an interest rate ranging from 10% to 25% of the amount of money you borrowed.
They offer long term loan within the period of 14 to 30days.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MIGO (KWIKMONEY)
The following procedures are an easy way to get a loan from Migo platform.
- With your mobile phone dial *561#
- Select request loan button.
- You will get a loan offer, acknowledge and supply your bank account details.
Repayment can be done through ATM card, Kwikmoney portal or by dialling *561# and following the instruction to make payment.
Note: repayment is done within the 14- 30days after it was loaned to you. Failure to pay back within the stipulated time will attract an additional 5% late fee.
- Bank details, BVN
- Phone number, must be an active line
- Must be 18 and above
- Must bank with the following first bank, UBA, union bank, unity bank, GTB, FCMB, Heritage Bank, Stanbic Bank, Wema Bank, Fidelity Bank, Polaris and Access bank.
Visit Migo money today. https://www.migo.money.com.
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2020 | Call for Profile Update - August 1, 2020
- 20 Best Boarding Schools in North Carolina NC | Ranking - July 28, 2020
- N150k NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2020 for Nigerians| How to Apply - July 26, 2020