Discover the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program, its financial worth and how you can get started with your application for the 2023/2024 funding year.
The Buick achievers scholarship is a funding scheme with core design intent for students who cannot afford their education, and are coming from the eligible region in the United States.
For several years, this scholarship scheme has been funded by the General Motors (GM) Foundation, as direct means of providing educational financial aid to students in the United States.
In the subsequent section of this guide, you will be learning more about the group of eligible students, and how you can get started with the free online application.
As customary with the General Motors (GM) Foundation, scholarships need a reliable third party to reach the most eligible candidates. Since 1976, GM has been providing some more forms of scholarships and aid and the Buick Achievers is one of these programs.
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program started in 2011, and to date, the scheme has awarded scholarships worth over $28 million to more than 3,450 students.
Breaking! Start Getting current updates on profitable skills, and top career opportunities with Jobreaders.org - Click Here to Subscribe Free.
This scholarship is mostly awarded to High School Senior and university undergraduates in the selected disciplines listed in this guide. Once candidates meet the conditions, the Buick Achievers Scholarship is renewable for 4 years of university period and worth $25,000 per year.
Requirement for Buick Achievers Scholarships
To stand eligible for Buick Achievers Scholarships, the candidate must:
- Be a US citizen and also have permanent residence in the State of Puerto Rico.
- Be a High School senior, High School graduate or university undergraduate.
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.0 ( for current university students only).
- Demonstrate readiness to pursue Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Design related fields and programs.
- Plan to gain admission into a full-time undergraduate course in any college or university located in the United States or precisely Puerto Rico.
- Be ready to pursue a career in the automotive or related industries after the completion of the programme.
NB: These are the core Buick Achievers Program requirements. Below are some supporting documents that you will need to submit during the application.
Buick Achievers Scholarship Application Documents
Students who apply for the Buick achievers scholarship must provide the following documents:
- Work Experience, involvement in school alongside evidence of community activities.
- Your transcript of grade ( for students who provide an online transcript, it must have the school and candidate’s name).
- Your parents/guardian’s financial information (from their most recent tax return or your financial information, as an independent student).
Buick achievers scholarship 2023 Application
Interested Candidates for this program are to submit their online application.
- To apply, students should visit ‘https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/register.php’
- Next, after you have registered, then an email will be sent to you and you are to visit your email, locate the email, and activate your account.
- Lastly, complete your application by filling in information about yourself and your academic achievements.
For more details ( including the Buick Achievers scholarship application dates and deadline) kindly mail email@example.com or call 1-800-537-4180.
Achievers Scholarship Program FAQ
Since the first time of publishing this guide, we have been putting down what other students desire to learn about the program:
How Much Does Buick Achievers Scholarship Worth?
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is worth $25,000 for each student and only 50 engineering students entering a five years program will be selected for renewal for a maximum of four years.
The $25,000 prize can be used for the total cost of tuition, books, fees, room, supplies, board, required equipment, and other allowable expenses.
How Does the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program Works?
This scholarship is open to High School seniors and undergraduates pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree courses (B.A./B.S.). For undergraduates in this eligible category, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to stand a chance for consideration and every student resident in the 50 States is eligible to apply.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is for students who are in a full-time program at any University in the United States.
As a high school senior or a high school graduate, to stand a good chance of selection to become a recipient of this scholarship, you must be exhaustive in studying STEM ( science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), do well in the school activities and willing to carry out community service works.