Have proper detailed information on the Charisma University Admission procedures and available academic awards for eligible students in this post.
If one intends to study at this University, here is a list of information that is vital for students’ choices of its courses and faculties.
Related Post: 10 Best California Pharmacy Schools | Ranking 2020
Charisma University (CU) makes it possible for students and professionals around the globe to earn a degree regardless of where they live, how many hours they work, their family circumstances, or how much time they spend on the road.
Charisma’s priority is providing its students with an education that is worth both their time and money.
About Charisma University
Charisma University (CU) is one of the prominent academic institutions that provide limitless education and ethics for its student.
It was established in 2011 by Dr. Peter Chris Okpala. The University is located in the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI), British Overseas Territories of the United Kingdom.
Charisma University is a non-profit institution that is recognized by The Turks and Caicos Islands Ministry of Education to offer accredited undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate degree programs and certificate programs in diverse disciplines governed by over 100 faculty members.
Charisma University is an institutional member of the American Council on Education (ACE) and has a historic commitment to adult learners.
The university is committed to providing online and on-campus education that is flexible, on-demand, and innovative.
Charisma’s degrees are structured to allow students the flexibility to schedule their course work around their other responsibilities.
The Center for Advanced Research and Innovation (CARI) was established as an independent organization under the auspices of the Charisma University.
The Center provides facilities for higher research in various areas of Humanities, Social Science and Technology disciplines.
CARI is also aimed at establishing and promoting exchange programs with academic, research, training institutes, and think tank organizations at home and abroad.
Programs at Charisma University
School of Business
Basically, the School of Business was primarily established to develop potential managers with a unique advantage in their profession, be it in financial, industrial, nonprofit, or government institutions.
School of Education
The institution endeavored to establish the School of Education to provide advanced instructions in literature philosophy, the sciences, and arts, with the purpose of giving out professional training and technical training.
School of Philosophy and Religion
Charisma University’s School of Philosophy and Religion explores the nature of the real world, the foundation of human values, and the basis for human reason.
This program enables students to approach these issues by means of studying historical literature and contemporary developments.
This program is effective for students curious on how to improve their writing skills and other skills relevant to religious and philosophical discourse
School of Psychology and Behavioral Science
Charisma University’s School of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences presents students with the opportunity to earn a Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) degrees.
It does so by employing cutting edge curricula and using innovative teaching methods effectively handled by professionals in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis.
The School of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences offers a variety of academic program options. These options include:
- Behavior Analysis
- Clinical Psychology
School of Law
Charisma University’s School of Law program is a challenging and intellectually stimulating way of preparing students to be effective members of the legal profession, whether as a practicing attorney, member of the judiciary, legal professional in public service, business, or education.
The Charisma University School of Law offers every student vast opportunities to become grounded in the fundamentals of the law
School of Health Sciences
Charisma University School of Health Sciences is committed to helping students and professionals continue their education and professional development in an online setting.
This is academically meaningful, relevant to the needs of the workplace, and satisfying to the learner as part of her or his commitment to education and life-long learning.
Academic Degree Programs in Charisma University
Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Forensic Accounting and Audit
- International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
- Information Technology Management
- Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
Doctor of philosophy;
- Business Administration
- Cyber Security Administration
- Forensic Accounting and Audit
Charisma University’s Mission and Vision
- To make academic excellence accessible and affordable worldwide.
- Charisma University will be a premier center for international students and faculty to gather online, share information, learn from each other, engage in useful scholarship, and improve their lives and communities.
What are the Goals and Objectives of the University?
Beyond the need to understand the right schedules for Charisma University Admission and scholarship applications, one should also learn the primary goals of the school, which include:
• To Prepare graduates (Associate through Doctoral degrees) for competent practices coupled with superior communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Develop students with well-rounded skill sets so that their practice can be evaluated.
• presents online degree programs that are comprehensive, easy to use, efficient, and effective.
• functions within the organizational structures and, if necessary, seek and implement appropriate organizational modifications so that our graduates are recognized as outstanding business leaders and superb educators.
• pursue courageously innovative educational programs and high-value services anchored in truth, established practice, and founded science.
• promote and accelerate leadership as well as encourage professional development through continuing education and intensive curricular formation.
Charisma University Admission Requirements
Charisma University admission does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, sex, religion, race, color, disability, national or ethnic origin or political affiliation in its admission policies, its employment opportunities or other policies or practices.
All degree and non-degree seeking students must meet the following admissions requirements before getting admitted or provisionally admit into the University:
- A completed application form for admission.
- A completed letter of intent (for doctoral students) stating which doctorate you plan to take and why.
- Doctorate applicants are required to provide documentation attesting to two years of professional experience, in the form of resumes or letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from accredited colleges, universities, or other institutions where you have earned any credit. Transcripts are to be sent directly to Charisma University, Unofficial copies of transcripts are accepted for provisional admissions provided that official transcripts are provided within 8 weeks of acceptance. Students admitted under provisional status will not be allowed to take more than 12 credits courses for undergraduate classes or 6-8 credits courses for graduate classes until their provisional status has been removed.
- GPA Policies 🙁 i) Master’s degree-seeking student must have earned a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 from accredited colleges or universities. (ii) Doctorate seeking students must have earned a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from accredited colleges or universities. At the discretion of the school Dean, Doctorate seeking a student with less than 3.0 GPA of Master’s degree may be conditionally admitted into the program and will be required to maintain a minimum of 3.3 GPA for 12 consecutive semester hours in the program. Proof of High School Diploma/Certificate or GED (Required from all undergraduate degree-seeking students).
- Official documents that support the granting of college or university credit from sources such as CLEP, DANTES and college-level GED, advanced placement examinations, Achievement Tests (AT), University of the State of New York Subject Exams, and Thomas A. Edison State Subject Exams.
- Non-traditional transfer credits include:
- Members of the armed services-credits MUST be evaluated using the American Council on Education (ACE) guide http://militaryguides.acenet.edu/.
- Formal educational programs and courses sponsored by non-collegiate organizations whose credits meet the recommendations established by the American Council on Education.
- The University accepts credits from accredited colleges or universities. Students that have completed their previous educations at universities/colleges where English was not the official language of instruction must forward their transcripts/credentials to any of the following agencies for evaluation:
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. – www.jsilny.org
- Worldwide Education Consultant Services (WECS) – wecseval.com
- International Education Research Foundation (IERF) – http://ierf.org/
Completed credentials evaluation by any of the above evaluation agencies must be forwarded directly to the university by the agency providing such evaluation service(s).
- English Proficiency Requirement: The English proficiency requirement may be met through one of the following ways:
- Undergraduate applicants (Associate/Bachelors’ degrees) whose native language is not English and those who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction must receive a minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 61 on the Internet Based Test (IBT), or a 6.0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS).
- Graduate applicants (Masters’ degrees) whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction must receive a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT) or 71 on the Internet Based Test (IBT) or 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS).
- Graduate applicants (Doctorates’ degrees) whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction must receive a minimum score of 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT) or 80 on the Internet Based Test (IBT) or 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS).
What is the Charisma University Tuition Fees ?
For the current academic year concerning the Charisma University Scholarship, the school has released an official Tuition fee for Undergraduates, Masters, and Doctorate degree aspirants.
The list contains Admission fees, Application fees, Transcript processing, Technology fee, Graduation fees.
- Application fee for admission……………………………….$25.00
- Re-admission evaluation fee…………………………………$150.00
- Library fee per session…………………………………………$0.00
- Graduation Application fee…………………………………..$500.00
- Transcript processing fee…………………………………….$15.00
- Program Change fee…………………………………………….$25.00
- Exam Proctor fee…………………………………………………$20.00
- Technology fee per course……………………………………$45.00
- Bachelor’s Degree Course Fee per Credit……………………….$175.00
- Master’s Degree Course Fee per Credit………………………….$205.00
- Doctorate Course Fee per Credit……………………………………$310.00
- Dissertation Fee (Doctorate Program)…………………………. $2500.00
- Thesis Fee (Master’s Program)……………………………………..$1200.00
- Return check charge……………………………………………………..$35.00
Where is the University Located?
Charisma University is located on No. 44 Salt Mill Plaza Queen’s Landing, Units 8, 9, & 10 Grace Bay, Provinciales, Turks, and Caicos Islands British West Indies.
A historic term for the British island colonies in the West Indies, Most of the islands gained their independence in the late 20th century; a few, such as the Cayman Islands and the Turks and Caicos Islands remained British territories.
Why Charisma University?
Charisma University embraces the diversity of individuals, ideas, beliefs, and cultures and also respects the dignity of all persons, the rights and property of others, and the right of all people to hold and express disparate beliefs.
The University is committed to enhance the intellectual, personal, and professional growth of its students.
This is accomplished by providing low tuition, a challenging curriculum, a highly qualified faculty, and strong academic support.
Also, the institution is committed to providing its students with the best and most modern education through the use of innovative online modules.
They aspire to equip students and graduates with the latest information and learning in their respective fields.
With excellence at heart and as a primary aim, the university is intent on utilizing and optimizing research in the fields of business, technology, legal studies, and education for the advancement of its students, faculty, and services.
Visit here to access University official website website
The institution has a dedicated research program which is called the Centre of Advanced Research and Innovation (CARI).
The Centre for Advanced Research and Innovation (CARI) came into existence under the control of Charisma University. It functions specialise on well arranged researches on these following topics;
- Social Science
All these make up the center for advanced research at Charisma University.
In addition, the Centre makes provisions for sophisticated facilities for higher research in various areas of Humanities, Social Science and Technology disciplines.
Charisma University is further saddled with some major functions which will be written out explicitly;
Also, it supports and conducts researches, holds seminars and workshops, and offers training courses on research methodologies.
It also maintains links and establishes networks with similar centers, institutes, and organizations.
The research program is also purposed at creating and promoting exchange programs with the following;
- Training institutes
- Think tank organizations at home and abroad
Lastly, overseas researchers can work here with limited office and accommodation facilities.
- Point Park University| Tuition and fees
- University of California Los Angeles Admissions and cost
- San Ignacio University| Admissions and Cost
- The University of Jean Moulin Lyon3