The Ministry of Education (Nigeria) is inviting eligible and qualified students for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 and Fellowship Opportunities. This is page guides you through the official eligibility information, worth and application link and the benefits of the scholarship and fellowship opportunities.
Related Post: Nigerian Award Scholarship (NA) 2021-2022 Application
The ongoing Commonwealth scholarship for Nigerian students in 2021 is part of UK commitment to Commonwealth; and each year over 800 students are awarded these scholarships to undertake their undertake their postgraduate degree in UK Universities.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- All Qualified students should visit cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/applicants
2. Select the Apply icon
3. Go through the guidelines and select your country.
Who can apply for the Scholarship?
- To qualify for the Commonwealth scholarship for Nigerian students you must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria (one of the commonwealth countries).
- Applicant must possess 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper Division from first Degree.
- Students must have NYSC Discharge certificate/or exception certificate. And applicant are supposed to have gained admission from UK Institution.
- Print out All forms needed for the scholarship
- Applicants must also demonstrate financial needs for study in the country.
- For more information, visit the official details here.
To begin your online application, you go need scanned copy of your passport, your academic transcript, your existing university degree certificate, two references and, if you have one, your admission letter.
Worth of the Scholarship
The Commonwealth Scholarship for Nigerians is fully funded, and same for all other applicants from Commonwealth countries. The scheme is also fully funded. You can access other fully funded scholarships from this page.
Deadline for Application for the ongoing 2021 Commonwealth scholarships is 18 January 2022. this work was valid as of the time it was posted but you can look visit our site to get updates of the Commonwealth scholarships, this year might be your turn