Edo State Government Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainees: NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme
How To Apply for this Edo State Government Massive Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Use this Link to Download a FREE CV Template we recommend for this application.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.
Opportunity for You
If you want to be receiving free Job updates from Facebook, then, click here to join our online career communy for free.
You can also learn other life-changing skills from some of our experts that are willing to mentor young people.