This is the application details for the Jacobs Foundation Scholarships 2020/2021; to study at the University of Oxford. Jacob’s Foundation scholarship is an annual career opportunity for students who dream of pursuing their academic dreams in the said school and country.
As a scholarship and academic financing scheme that emanated in 2018, the first Scholars of the Programme started their career at the Oxford Business School in September 2018.
This information has come your way, hoping to see you as the next scholar under the fully-funded scholarship programme.
Like other scholarship schemes, there is a central interest; and the Jacobs Foundation scholarship has always demonstrated a strong interest in the areas of youth and child development and/or education, or in agricultural development in Africa.
And till date, it has remained committed to the vision and ideas of the founding fathers.
In this post, you will be informed of the Application details for the Jacobs Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 and we believe that the foundation will remain committed to the goals and vision of the founders.
The Jacob’s Foundation Scholarships offer as much as £26,500 per scholarship.
But the main benefit of participating in such a prestigious scholarship scheme is the network that you are to build.
And it offers you the ability to interact directly with the Jacobs Foundation. And with such a network, you can build a wonderful career after your studies.
Who can apply for the Jacobs Foundation Scholarship 2020?
To take part in the ongoing Jacobs Foundation Scholarships 2020/2021, candidates must be qualified in some field and qualifications.
But primarily, applying candidates must have a strong interest in Youth development and learning.
The learning must be in Educational Technology (commonly known as ed-tech), early education, parenting, brain development, etc.
Other fields of interest include the following:
- The State of Agriculture in the nation, Africa (with aspects of food security, microfinance, supply-chain);
- Impact Investment with higher priority on the importance of Education in Africa;
- Also, candidates with NGO, education sectors and governance are welcome to apply for the Jacobs Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021.
Candidates from any of these countries can apply for the 2020/2021 Jacobs Foundation Scholarships.
Austria, Belgium, Andorra, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Nigeria, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Holy See, Hungary;
Related Education Funds include:
- How To Apply For Scholarships For The Less Privileged Students in 2020
- How to Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
- Best Fully Funded and Free Scholarships for Students in 2020
- 130+ Secondary School Scholarships for 2020 Academic Session
- 2020 Türkiye Scholarships for Masters and Undergraduate Students
Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland;
Togo, United Kingdom, United States. (Note: there is stronger preference: Senegal, Guinea, Romania, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana, Burkina, United Kingdom, Germany and Switzerland.)
Related Post: The Actual Cost to Study Abroad (with Needed Documents)
To apply for the Jacobs Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021, follow the details below (as contained in the official website).
But note that you will submit a scholarship Essay to the Jacobs Foundation for consideration. So make sure your essay interesting and can captivate the judges’ panel as this can increase your chances of being accepted into the scholarship program.
Essay for Jacobs Foundation Scholarships 2020
This is additional to the scope of this article in that you have the official website for both application and more details (that is located below this work).
But to keep you guided on the best scholarship essay for the 2020/2021 Jacobs Foundation Scholarships, stick to the following details:
- Write up to 500 words in your essay.
- Correctly answer the questions
- Share your experiences in one of the listed Priority Areas.
- Write extensively on how the MBA programme will support you and your future plans.
- Be creative with your words.
- Use good vocabulary
- Make sure your spellings are correct.
- Communicate extensively on the subject matter with a 500 words frame
Usually, the application deadline for this scholarship is November, but to ensure you don’t miss out, we encourage you to subscribe to our email newsletter below.