Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians 2019/2020: Applications are currently received via the link below:
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme sows the supports and Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities. To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of a clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Details
Benefits of Scholarship
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from Guinness host communities are encouraged to apply.
Level / Field of Study:
The scholarship is open to undergraduate students to study any course offered in the universities or polytechnics.
The scholarship is be taken in NIGERIA at any of the universities or polytechnics.
This scholarship is available for Nigerian students in Universities or polytechnics.
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their community Development Associations where applicable.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
- Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
Phone Number/e-mail address;
Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;