In this post, we cover a brief overview of all scholarship covered by Dr. Ambedkar scholarship program.
Here is good news for Indian students, who wants to apply for Dr. Ambedkar scholarship either as a pre or post Matric student.
If we told you this scholarship starts from class 1 till you finish your postgraduates, would you believe it? Hurry and read up.
Basically, in a bid to help out Indian students with scholarship job-readers has made it our aim to bring satisfaction to our readers by writing great scholarship opportunities.
Therefore, we make sure we write and informed you with great scholarship worth. Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students with its scholarship form is one of the articles. Just sit tight and read with keen attention to details.
About the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship?
You might ask who gave fund to Ambedkar. We answered that below;
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for DNTs, named after the father of the Constitution of India, is a scholarship program sponsored by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
However, State Governments/ Union Administrations/ Universities/ Colleges in the form of state scholarships are implementing this program. Such as Dr. Ambedkar Chandigarh / Haryana / Tripura scholarship.
Notwithstanding, under this scholarship program, between the Center and the State, the proportion of the number of funds they are allocating is 75:25.
It is to Identified, Nomads, and Semi-Nomads (DNT) Tribes that are not in the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
The main objective of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to children belonging to TAD so that they become socially, economically and educationally independent.
Related Post: Nabanna scholarship 2020 /2021 | Application Details
Level/Field of Study
Dr Ambedkar scholarship is for students studying in class 1 to 10 and class 11, 12 (including general, vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.), graduation, post-graduation, M.Phil., Ph.D. and Post-doctoral programs.
Students who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and wants to complete their Masters can also apply for this scholarship:
The Government of India is hosting the Dr. Ambedkar’s scholarship for students who belong to Identified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNTs).
Specifically, the scholarship is open to only Indian citizens.
Under this scholarship program, applicants in the TSD category receive financial assistance to continue their studies and complete their studies without worrying about monetary problems.
The transfer of funds is done in Direct Benefit Transfer mode (DBT).
The beneficiary’s bank accounts must be linked to the Aadhar card. In addition, the scholarship is renewed every year, provided that the candidates meet the requirements for the renewal of the scholarship.
Each scholarship program maintains certain conditions that students must meet to qualify for it.
Similarly, you must ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements of the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship for pre-matric and post-matric students before completing the application form.
The list of eligibility criteria for the Ambedkar scholarship program of the Government of India is below.
- Candidates must belong to the Denotified, Nomadic, and Semi-Nomadic (DNT) tribes, which are not part of the scheduled castes, tribes and other backward classes.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not exceed INR 2 Lakh, regardless of its source.
- Candidates must be enrolled in classes 1 to 10 and classes 11 and 12 (including general education, vocational course, ITI course, 3-year program in polytechnic, etc.). As well as graduation, post-graduation, M.Phil., Ph.D. and Post-doctoral programs.
How to Apply for Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
The application process of the scholarship is online. The Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship form is available in the scholarship portal and interested applicants should apply within the stipulated time. The detailed application procedure is given below:
- Applicants should visit the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
- As a new user, the student should click on the ‘Student Registration’ tab to register on the scholarship portal. A User ID and password is generated on successful registration.
- The applicant should click on the ‘Registered Students’ Login’ to log in to the portal by using the registered User ID and password.
- He/ she should click on the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ to access the application form.
- The application form has to be filled in with all the required details.
- The applicant should check for correctness of all the details entered and then click on the ‘Register Scholarship Application form’ to submit the Dr. Ambedkar application form.
- The candidate has to click on the left side tab of the application form to upload all the documents needed to verify the candidates’ credentials.
- Finally, the applicant should take a printout of the submitted application and then submit it to the respective institute along with all the attested supporting documents.
Pre-Matric Application Procedure
The application for a scholarship must include:
A copy of the scholarship application in the prescribed form (application forms separate from those prescribed for renewal of the scholarship by the States / TU in question).
A copy of the passport-sized photo with signatures of a student about it (for a new scholarship).
A caste certificate (original) duly signed by an authorized representative Officers not inferior to the rank of Tehsildar.
A statement of income of the parent / independent guardian that indicates Income determined from all sources through a non-judicial affidavit. Paper stamp.
Employed parents/guardians must obtain an income certificate from your employer.
And for any additional income from other sources, they would provide a declaration in the form of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
Acknowledgment of receipt of the scholarship from the previous year in the form attached to the application only duly endorsed by the Director of the school/institution concerned.
That is if the candidate has received a scholarship under this plan the previous year.
The application is complete in all aspects and must be submitted to the Chief Institution/school attended or last attended by candidates.
And the Head of Institution will forward it, once after scrutinizing and with his recommendation, to the sanctioning authority.
The application dates of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students have not yet been declared.
However, the dates of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship will appear on this page as soon it’s announced.
Consequently, all candidates should follow the important dates of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship to avoid missing an important details.
The application is not yet available. When it is activated, you can click this link to view the application page.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship – Required Documents
To be eligible for the scholarship program one will have to provide documents necessary to verify in the procedure.
The applicant will have to submit the attested photocopies of all the following
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Mark sheets of the Exams passed
- Bank account number of the applicant
- Applicant identity card
- Income certificate
Related Post:List of Indiana Schools for the Deaf | 2020/2021
Apart from this Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students, we continue to make updates to assist you as an Indian Students for your Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degree.
Hereby, enhancing your professional capabilities and helping you to achieve your dreams at any school of your choice.