You are invited by the Himachal Pradesh Government to apply for the HP ePASS Scholarship 2020/2021 (Pre and Post-Matric Scholarships).
The 2020 Scholarship Scheme runs via Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships for Economically Students Backward Class of SC/ST/OBC.
The Pradesh Government is one of the many states in India that have been rolling out scholarship opportunities for local and international students to offset their bills while they get the best of education.
And the HP ePASS Scholarship 2020 is one of the many scholarship programs which the State has been providing for students for some decades now.
As of the time of writing this article, the Government of Himachal Pradesh can boast of many schools in their State. They have two medical colleges, five universities, two engineering colleges, four dental colleges, and more.
The state has been offering students with different opportunities in the HP Scholarships for quite some time to enable different students to harness the available financial support.
So, if you are a student and you live in Pradesh or in any other state in India, this opportunity is for you.
You have to take note that these schemes are specifically available for students who are financially backward and need monetary assistance for a literate future.
Eligibility Criteria for HP ePass Scholarship
- To apply for the HP ePASS Scholarship 2020/2021, you must be within the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC).
- The yearly income of your parents must not exceed Rs 2Lakh per year (SC/ST).
- If you are in the categories of Disabled Welfare, EBC, BC Students, your parents’ annual income must not be more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- You must posses 8th/ 10th/12th/Graduate/Post Graduate degree
- To be eligible for Hp ePASS Scholarship 2020, you must be pursuing your Post-matric courses within the Himachal state in India.
Documents Required for HP ePASS Scholarship 2020 Application
The following are the generic documents you are required to have in place before you start the application of the HP ePASS Scholarship 2020/2021 to avoid suspending your application halfway.
These documents will be required for applying in any of the scholarship schemes that you choose.
- You are to have your passport size photo ready.
- Ensure you have a Birth certificate in place.
- Get your Aadhar card number
- Make sure you provide the mark sheet of the last qualifying examinations before you begin your application.
- You are to get your bank statement from your bank account ready.
- Caste certificate and tribal certificate (if applicable) are needed.
- You must provide the Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- To apply for some of the scholarship schemes, you may be requested to provide your school Receipts. So ensure to get your receipts and fee structure from your University.
How to Apply for ePASS Scholarship 2020
Just like most online applications, the application procedures for the ePASS Scholarship 2020 is not difficult to apply if you have the required documents ready. You are eligible to apply for 13 different scholarships on the application portal at the same time.
We will take you through the step by step required for the application of HP ePASS Scholarship 2020/2021. So that after going through this publication you will learn how to apply for every one of these scholarships respectively without many difficulties.
1st Step: You are to register as a student
- You are to visit the HP ePass Portal.
- Navigate to ‘Student Login’ at the top-right corner and click on it.
- Continue by clicking on the ‘New Student Registration’ if you are applying for the scholarship for the first time (though if you have registered before in the past, just log in).
- Carefully fill in all your details as requested accordingly.
- Scroll to ‘Register’, once you are done filling all the data adequately and click on it.
2nd Step: Log in to the HP ePASS portal
- After you have registered successfully, you can continue your application by logging in to the HP ePAss portal by providing your Aadhar card/ Electronic Identification number and Password.
- Look for ‘Start Application’, click on it and you will be taken to the application form for you to have access to different scholarship schemes.
- However, while on the platform, you can still apply for one of the scholarships if you stay outside Himachal Pradesh by clicking on ‘Other State’.
3rd Step: Start filling the application form carefully
- As soon as you click on “Start Application” and the application form opens, carefully fill in all the required details including your previous institution and course details.
- Note, after the registration, you are not allowed to change the personal details you provided when you were registering for the scheme.
- Fill in the details of your current institution and course information.
- Enter your contact details.
- You are to type in your bank account details in which you are to receive the incentives of the scholarship(s).
- Make sure you complete the application form by self-declaration and by entering the captcha code provided on the page.
- Then Click on ‘Submit Application’ to submit your application.
- You can edit or update your details by logging in to the portal anytime.
4th Step: Print out the application printout of the HP ePASS Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form and forward it to the respective institution.
- After you have submitted your application form successfully, you are required to take the printout of the application form.
- Forward the printout through mail the application form with other documents of the scheme to the respective institution before the application closing date.
- You must note that as soon as you are done filling the form and you submit your application online, your details will be immediately sent to your school for verification.
- Note: You can review and check your application status by logging in to the HP ePass Portal.
Note: The HP ePASS Scholarship 2020 is available for all levels and different fields of study.
The scholarship is mainly for Indian Nationals who meet the eligibility criteria contained in all the different categories of the HP ePASS Scholarship and it will also be taken in India.
We believe that at this point, you have been exposed to the detailed information on each of the HP Scholarship schemes; such as eligibility, required documents and application procedures. Best of luck as you apply.
- Wells Fargo Scholarship for Students in USA 2020 | $5,000 Per Annum - June 28, 2020
- 10 Best Osteopathic Medical Schools in 2020 with Tuition Fees - June 25, 2020
- Free Summer Programs For High School Students| 2020 List - June 23, 2020