The Invest your Talent in Italy Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship/grant for international students in Italy.
This program gathers complete funding from the Italian government in collaboration with other bodies as described on this application guides.
In our previous post, Italy falls into the list of countries that offer jobs to immigrants that do not have IELTS, and you can also start reading the details here.
About ‘Invest your Talent in Italy Scholarship’ program
The ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation – Directorate-General for cultural and economic promotion and innovation, the Italian Trade Agency, and Uni Italia has received supports from the Confederation of Italian Industries and the Italian Chambers of Commerce to award scholarships to international students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This is for students, who have an interest in enrolling in post-graduate courses in Italian universities.
This scholarship is awarded, due to the recognition of the relevance of international students as a tool to the internationalization of the state.
Invest your Talent in Italy Scholarship program offers students platforms to harness their skills and interest through diverse postgraduate programs of their choice.
The scholarship is tenable in state universities or universities that are recognized by the partners of the scholarship program.
Along with the program is a mandatory internship at Italian companies partnering with the scheme.
Invest your talent in Italy is aimed at fostering cooperation between Italian companies and universities to give students labor market experiences.
Level / Area of Study
Invest your Talent in Italy Scholarship program is for international students who intend to enroll for a Master’s degree in the listed courses below:
- Engineering – Advanced Technologies
- Architecture – Design
- Economics – Management
Also, you can access the list of the postgraduate courses
List of Italian Universities for the Invest your Talent in Italy Scholarship
- Universita’ Del Salento
- International University of Languages and Media
- Link campus university
- Luiss Guido Carli
- Politecnico Di Milano
- Politecnico Di Torino
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Brescia
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Camerino
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Firenze
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Genoza
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Macerata
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Milano – Bicocca
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Modena E Reggio
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Padora
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Pavia
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Trento
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Verona
- Universita’ Degli Studi Di Venezai Ca’ Foscari
List of Eligible Nationalities for the Invest your Talent in Italy
Invest your Talent in Italy has an aim of promoting internalization of the country. Hence, it awards scholarship to international students of the listed countries below.
Also, the scholarship includes citizens of Italy who are residing in their home countries permanently.
- People’s Republic of China
All intending applicants of the Invest Your Talent in Italy program should check the requirements to know if they are eligible for this award or not.
Applications may only be submitted by those candidates who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree. Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University Degree are not eligible for the IYT Program.
Only those students who have submitted their pre-application for ONE of the postgraduate courses (Laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for a IYT scholarship; APPLY HERE
Candidates can apply for ONE course only.
The second choice is only possible for those courses accepting a limited number of students. In this case the second choice is displayed automatically when completing the application.
Students are entitled to receive the IYT scholarship only if they are admitted to the course they have applied for through the IYT platform.
Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1995, except those applying for scholarship renewal.
Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates must hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A candidate who has obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university, stating that English is the medium of instruction in that university/course/faculty.
This certificate can be accepted as proof of proficiency in English. Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken into consideration in the selection process.
How to apply for the Invest your Talent in Italy scholarship
Before applying for this program, make sure to apply to one of the courses available in the program in one of the recognized universities.
Also, you must be a citizen of one of the countries in the current edition of the scholarship. If cleared with this, proceed to register in the scholarship portal.
List of documents to upload
- Final Transcripts of all previous exams as well as the final grade of the Bachelor’s Degree.
- An English Language certificate is required. A B2 level within the Common European Framework of references for languages. This could be IELTS or TOEFL.
- Italian Language Certificate is also considered for the selection process. It is not mandatory but places you at an advantage.
- Application Essay Video in English Language. It must be 1 minute and 10Mbyte maximum. For a good quality, it is suggested to use 1, 5 Mbps bitrate. Talk about yourself in the video, why you want to be a part of the programme, and your motivation to study and connect with Italy.
- Update CV- Resume. Get a good CV Template here
Note: you can save the application and edit later. Also, all notifications will be made to applicants by the end of June, 2021.
Additionally, if you do not have any proof of English proficiency test and you want to study in Canada, here are universities in Canada that waive IELTS for studies
Selection procedures for the scholarship program
- Applications will be examined and evaluated by a Technical Committee composed by representatives of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia.
- Awarding procedures Scholarships: attributed in defined quotas for each Country, will be awarded on the basis of a comparative assessment in compliance with the requirements of the scholarship.
- Ranking: By the end of June 2021 the Technical Committee will notify the results of the selection to the relevant Diplomatic Missions, which will inform the winners of the scholarship by email.
Scholarship worth of the Invest Your Talent in Italy program
All successful applicants in the scholarship will have their tuition fees catered for. Except for payment for the regional tax and stamp duty. Also, successful applicants are responsible for expenses regarding accident and health insurance.
Hence, all successful applicants, are required to subscribe a health insurance policy.
Additionally, awardees of the Invest Your Talent in Italy scholarship will receive a monthly allowance of €900, 00 on a quarterly basis. This will be sent to his/her Italian bank account.
However, please note that the recipient of the IYT Scholarship cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship program.
The application closes on the 26th of March, 2021.
All the best in your applications, do share with other individuals who may be interested. for more updates on scholarship and career opportunities, explore jobreaders.org