The Iqra University Islamabad is a prestigious and globally recognized private sector university in Pakistan with world-wide academic research facilities and prominent facilities that make it easier for students around the world to study and live in Pakistan.
This article extensively explores all the Iqra University Islamabad Admission requirements, Tuition Fees, and also Financial Aids for your perusal
Iqra University has about five thousand students studying in the disciplines on its portals such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Development Studies, International Relations, Fashion Design, Engineering, and Business Administration.
READ ALSO: Pakistan National College of Arts (Admission, Tuition and Financial Aids)
Relatively, Iqra University has built a distinctive new campus in the capital city, Islamabad, with a dedication to providing quality education to Pakistan’s youth.
This purpose-built campus, H-9, home to some of Islamabad’s other most prominent educational institutions, is spread over a lush green area of five acres in the heart of the educational sector.
There are also branch campuses at this institution in the following locations: Islamabad, Quetta.
Additionally, in many fields of study, Iqra University (IU) offers courses and programs leading to officially approved higher education degrees.
Iqra University also provides students with a range of academic and non-academic resources, including a library, as well as administrative services.
About Iqra University
IQRA University is a private sector university based in Islamabad, Pakistan, at Khayaban-e-Johar Sector H-. In 1998, Iqra University was founded.
HEC recently awarded the W class to the university because of its highly refined infrastructure and academic research facilities.
Iqra University has a well-stocked library, computer facilities, and well-equipped laboratories for students.
At university, student life is self-fulfilling. To develop their technical and analytical skills, students are inspired.
Chartering of the University by the Government of Sindh; vide Sindh Ordinance VI of 2000.
Iqra University currently has campuses in all of Pakistan’s provincial capitals and Islamabad, the federal capital.
Under document reference No.16-23/UGC/SECY/99/60., the Islamabad Campus was recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), (then UGC), in March 2001.
Due to its highly advanced infrastructure and state of the art academic/research facilities, HEC has recently awarded category W ‘, i.e., A to Islamabad Campus.
One of the most thrilling, self-fulfilling, and demanding times in their lives is student time at Iqra University Islamabad Campus.
To build and strengthen their technical and analytical competencies, individual attention is given to students.
To promote their personal and professional development, students are also encouraged to engage in various extracurricular and academic activities.
Why Choose Iqra University
Below are a few reasons why you should consider studying in a reputable institution like Iqra University, Islamabad.
- IU has been ranked number-1 in the division of business education by the Higher Education Commission.
- The most comprehensive and new technology supports IU’s initiatives in Advertisement, Animation, and Film and TV Production.
- IU has been rated as a Six Star Institution by CEIC
- In Sindh, IU has the most modern and detailed fashion design program.
- Among Pakistan’s private universities, the IU faculty has the largest number of PhDs.
- IU was chartered and recognized by the Higher Education Commission by the Government of Sindh through Ordinance VI of 2000.
- Many heads of national and international organizations are part of the faculty of IU.
- IU collaborates with globally recognized universities for student and faculty exchange programs.
- For IU students and faculty, an online library with over 40,000 books and journals is always open.
- IU-designed curricula follow internationally agreed requirements.
- In a spacious auditorium with a seating capacity of 400-450 people, the Executive Development Center at IU regularly conducts training/workshops.
- Of all Sindh business and engineering colleges, the number of research papers published by IU faculty and students is the largest.
- IU encourages job placement in leading organizations for all its graduates. The rate of pre-graduation jobs of its students is highest among all Universities.
- Along with a swimming pool and a fully fitted gym, IU students can enjoy the amenities of a sports complex.
- U-students have received numerous top prizes in national and international competitions for advertisement and film making.
Iqra University Admission 2021
Admissions have now been opened for all undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programs at Iqra Islamabad university and Iqra Karachi university.
However, before the last day, send your application online from here. Since there will be no late receipts from the university.
In all faculties in which computer science, health sciences, electronic engineering, education, business administration, and fashion & design have been given admissions.
The admissions in the fall and also in the spring season are given by the university.
Interested candidates may then apply in the fall and even in the spring if their name has not been indicated in the fall admissions.
Tuition – Iqra University:
There is a comprehensive IU fee structure for BS, MS/MPhil, and Ph.D. programs available here.
Before applying, most prospective candidates want to know the fees of various services and other fees.
The arrangement of Iqra university fees is a different curriculum, but the same for fall and spring semesters.
For each semester, the BS computer science and software engineering fee will be 89000.
Same as 78500 will be paid for BBA Hons fee, the social science fee forbs will be 60000. 94500 will be paid for BFD apparel design and textile design.
Except for this charge, the other payments are payable in the first semester.
From program to program, the fee structure varies. For the fee structure of the different programs at the university, please refer to the table on the following page.
In addition to the tuition fee, students are also expected to deposit Rs. 10,000/- at the time of admission as an admission fee (one-time and non-refundable).
Students are also expected to pay a library fee of Rs. 1,000/- at the time of registration, along with the first-semester tuition fee.
For each semester, student funds of Rs. 1,000/- per semester must also be deposited.
Adjustments for Fees
Under the following conditions, tuition fees can be adjusted:
- If a course is canceled and you do not offer an alternate course.
- During the designated timeline, the student drops the course.
- If the student freezes the semester on the university’s academic calendar, according to the prescribed dates.
Financial Aids/Loan service
Iqra University provides worthy students with the Qarza-i-Hasna student facility.
Financial assistance is granted by a variety of means, including student loans, needs-based, and performance-based installments.
All financial assistance, however, is conditional and recipients of aid must maintain adequate academic success in order to benefit from the facility given to them.
How to Apply/Download the Iqra University Admission Form Online:
For all new applicants, the full admission process has been outlined here. Since every university has different procedures, so why candidates want to know how to apply to Iqra university online.
And what the procedure will be for applying to Islamabad (IU) Iqra University and Karachi Iqra University. Take the instructions below and then continue without hesitation.
You should visit the main page of this website to see other universities’ admissions updates Via this link.
- Fill the online form by click on the link below here.
- Provide your complete information correctly and submit it.
- Download an online generated fee voucher to pay the admission processing fee.
- University will be granted admission after taking the admission test.
Use this link to access the admission application process online
Also use this link to download Iqra University Application Form Online
Undergraduate Admissions & Eligibility Criteria:
IU applications for bs degree programs are now available and application forms are obtained from all interested applicants.
So those candidates willing to be admitted to Iqra university can take advantage of this opportunity and apply their forms from here online.
Every year, thousands of students apply for admission to this university. Because of its highly trained faculty and equipment.
The bachelor’s and engineering degree programs offered includes;
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Telecommunication
- BBA Hons
- Bachelors in Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Media Science (Film & TV, Advertising, Animation)
- DPT Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Candidates required a minimum of 50 percent marks from recognized institutes in intermediate FA/FSC to gain admission to BSCS, SE, and IT.
- Applicants must have an Fsc pre Engg intermediate from a recognized institute with a minimum of 60 percent marks for admission to B.E.
Iqra University MS / MPhil and Ph.D. Admissions Iqra Islamabad University / Karachi:
Admission to masters, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs in various fields, including MBA, Ms. Computer Science, Ms. Telecommunications, Masters in Media Science, Ph.D. Computer Science, Ph.D. Electronic Engineering and others.
Thus, qualified applicants first review their eligibility requirements and then apply their application for the appropriate program.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized college or university with at least a 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0. for MS/MPhil entry.
- Candidates must require an MS/MPhil degree with a minimum of 3.0 CGPA from an HEC-recognized institute.
Merit Lists for Iqra University All programs:
The university offers admissions without hesitation to all applicants on a 100 percent merit basis.
However, those candidates who have applied for deferential programs are waiting for the online announcement of the merit lists of Iqra University Islamabad.
On the notice boards of their departments concerned, the university will declare the merit lists.
Scholarships at Iqra University
There are various scholarships and financial assistance for worthy and needy students at Iqra University.
Only because of fostering education in their society through financial facilitation.
Based on needs and results, the university also offers student loans and fee installments.
By completing the process, place holders of scholarships and need-based scholarships will get applicants.
As part of the university’s aim of inspiring students to achieve their full potential, all students who display excellent academic achievement are honored.
This degree of accomplishment is endorsed by the university and honors students whose success warrants special attention.
1. A scholarship of 60 percent of the tuition for that semester will be given to students who reach a 4 GPA. Provided that they have 3.5 or more CGPA.
2. A scholarship of 40 percent of the tuition for that semester will be given to students earning 3.75 GPA to 3.99 GPA if they have a CGPA of 3.5 or more.
3. For GPA 3.5 to 3.74 students, a scholarship of 20 percent of the tuition for that semester would be given if they have a CGPA of 3.5 or higher.
4. Students against whom there is no disciplinary action pending and who have taken at least the following credit hours will be eligible for the above scholarships:-
- At least 15 credit hours for a Bachelor’s degree.
- For 12 credit hours for a Master’s degree.
- 9 credit hours for MS Programs in Media & Engineering (if the deal is no more than 9 credit hours).
Note: The Cr. Hr count shall not include the research project(s) and theses.
1. The total number of scholarships in that specific program will not exceed 10 percent of the total number of students participating in that particular program in that semester.
2. These scholarships are only given on a semester basis and a list is drawn up after the announcement of the results of each semester.
3. A merit list will be prepared if the total number of applicants reaches 10 percent.
4. For each program, a different list of scholarship recipients will be planned.
To graduate, all students are expected to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.5. they are expected to delete any defects and clear all the unpaid dues from their academic record.
Students who do not pay their dues or have not passed all the required academic standards will not obtain their degrees and final transcripts.
Iqra University offers admission in many programs
Undergraduate Program Quality Criteria
1. 12 years of college with marks of at least 45 percent.
2. 50 percent of the entry test marks.
Graduate Program Quality Requirements
1. 16 years of schooling in an annual scheme with relatively a minimum CGPA of 2.5/4 or 45 percent.
2. 50% for the entry exam.
Postgraduate Program Selection Requirements and Other Certificates
1. 18 years of field-related education A university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in the annual framework is accepted by HEC.
2. With at least 60 percentage points, GAT (subjective) or GRE subject.
The best business school in Pakistan is Iqra University. Not only does Iqra concentrate on your syllabus, but also your other practices (practical work, ethical behavior, psychological satisfaction, etc.).
Iqra was ranked by HEC 1st. Iqra University also has an agreement with Harvard University to maintain the standard of education.
Among all the universities in Pakistan, Iqra University also has the best technology (smart classrooms) so that students can record their lectures whenever they need to.
However, Jobreaders hope this post has been useful? Don’t forget to share it with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
You can connect with us today by subscribing to our newsletter, simply sign up with your e-mail to get more related articles.