The list of American universities that I can obtain BBA and requirements is an answered question that has been coming from students that reside within America. WOW! this is for you if you are wondering about which institution to obtain your BBA, I have taken the time to compile this post.
This is why I am here for you. As we all know that most schools in the United States are highly competitive leaving many applicants with low or no chance of getting admission into the school of their choice.
Anyways, you shouldn’t be worried about that because this post is sure to quench the fear of not getting admission to obtain BBA school.
Below is the List of American Universities that you can obtain BBA and Requirements.
University of Southern California
This is one of the major universities on the list of American universities where you can obtain BBA and requirements. USC was established on Oct. 6, 1880, and it’s located in Los Angeles, California. Its settings are urban with a large acquisition of land at 299 acres.
The university is reported to be the largest private institution that employs and generate a large sum of $8 billion in economic impact on the city where it’s located.
USC acceptance Rate is recorded to be at 16% for the class of 2024. The institution has always been one of the highly competitive schools in the United States.
Would it be hard to get into USC?
Anyways, the university is recorded to have a low intake rate. Why? Because it has highly competitive when it comes to admission.
The previous year, out of 64352 applicants, 8339 were given admission. Therefore, making the University a very highly competitive school to get into.
- Basic Requirements for admission
- SAT scores (average composite score of admitted students – 1440 on a 1600 scale)
- ACT scores (average composite score of admitted students – 32 on a 36 scale)
- GPA (average of admitted students – 3.79 on a 4.0 scale
Other Requirements and Values to qualify for admission
- Common Application with essay
- Official test scores
- Transcript with all high school coursework and grades earned
- Letter of recommendation from teacher or counsellor.
- Portfolio, resume, or additional writing samples, depending on the program.
- Your fall grades, when available
New York Institute of Technology
NYIT is a private research university with two major campuses. The institution offers a full range of undergraduate majors, masters, and doctoral programs.
The record shows that the institution enrolled about 9,930 full-time students into its campuses worldwide.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of transcripts of all high school work, including college-level courses.
- Your midyear and final grades will be required.
- All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Testing Preferences: First-time first-year applicants may choose to submit their application without standardized test scores to be considered for admission to New York Institute of Technology for fall 2020, spring 2021, and fall 2021 semesters. Some academic programs require test scores. Review our test-optional policy. If you are submitting official SAT (critical reading and math only) or ACT test scores, use these codes.
- NYIT SAT Code – 2561
- NYIT ACT Code – 2832
- Two letters of recommendation.
- 300-350 word essay
Specifically for International Student
December 1 – spring semester
July 1 – fall semester.
San Jose State University
Here, this institution is a public university situated in San Jose, California. It’s regarded to be the oldest university on the west coast and a foundation where other school’s legacy is built.
Admission to San Jose State University is centralized on the summation of the applicants’ GPA and standardized test scores.
Requirements for admission
- Earn a high school diploma, or equivalent
- Complete the required high school courses with grades of “C-” or better
- Submit SAT or ACT test scores
- Meet or exceed the CSU Minimum Eligibility Index (a combination of Grade Point Average and official SAT/ACT scores)
Meeting all the requirements for admission doesn’t assure you of getting admission into the university. This process is referred to as Impaction.
This institution is a privately owned establishment located in Boston, Massachusetts. It gained structure in 1889.
The university now has over 3,900 faculty members and nearly 33,000 students and is one of Boston’s largest employers
Tuition – $77,662 (including all major charges)
- With a GPA of 3.71
- Applicants must be above average in high school class.
- If your GPA is at or below the school average of 3.71, you’ll need a higher SAT or ACT score to compensate.
- The average SAT score composite is a 1420 on the 1600 SAT scale.
- The 25th percentile New SAT score is 1339, and the 75th percentile New SAT score is 1500
- Average ACT score at Boston University is 32.
- Acceptance Rate – 22.1%
- Application Requirements
- Common Application
- Electronic Application
- Essay or Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Application Fee – $80
- Fee Waiver Available
Related Post: Boston University Trustee Scholarship
The University of Illinois at Chicago
The School is a public research university based in Chicago, Illinois. Record shows that UIC has the largest space accommodating about 33,000 students in total. Also, it created recreational centers for students which include:
The Sport and Fitness Center, SFC, comprises a fitness floor, Olympic pool, steam room, multipurpose courts, and racquetball courts.
The university also includes financial aid for the student by providing various kinds of scholarships, grants, and loans to students.
- In State Illinois Resident Price – $30,866
- Out of State Resident Sticker Price – $44,082
- Average High School GPA – 3.29
- Typical High School Grades – B
- Applications are Due – Jan 15, 2021
- Days left to Apply – 107
- Test Scores
- High School GPA
- High School Class Rank
- Completion of College Preparatory Program
- Recommendations via teachers or counselors
- Demonstration of Competencies
Texas A & M University
This Institution is a public research university in College Station, Texas. It was founded and established in 1876.
Moreover, it has participated in more than 500 research projects in more than 80 countries. Also, the university has an influence on leading the Southwestern United States in research expenditures which comes up every year.
Local tuition – 12,153 USD and Domestic tuition – 38,602 USD
How do I apply?
- Submit your application through APPLYTEXAS or THE COALITION.
- Spring / fall 2021 Applicants
- $75 APPLICATION FEE (nonrefundable/subject to change)
- Self-Reported Academic Record
- Official Sat or Act Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
Opening dates and Deadlines
SPRING 2021 – College Station
August 1: October 15 – October 15
FALL 2021 – College Station
August 1: December 1 – December 1
FALL 2021 – HECM
August 1: December 1 – December 1
The University of Texas at Austin
UT Austin is selective with its method of giving admission to applicants. The institution has an acceptance rate of 39%.
Applicants that successfully secure admission into the institution must have an average SAT score that lands between the figures of 1230-1480. Note, applicants get also get an alternative by ensuring to secure an average ACT score of 27-33.
Lastly, the regular admissions application deadline for the University of Texas, Austin is December 1.
Local tuition 10,824 USD, Domestic tuition 38,326 USD
- Applicants should make provisions for a High School GPA
- Must have a High School Rank
- Provide your High School Transcript
- College Prep Courses
- Recommendations from teachers or counsellors
- Application Deadline:
- December 1
- Application Fee (Application fee may vary by program and may be waived for certain students) – $75
- The online application
- Your high school transcript(s)
- Test scores
University at Buffalo
UB is a public research university designed with various campuses in Buffalo and Amherst and New York.
In 1846, the university gained its establishment as a private medical college and joined with the State University of New York system in 1962 with the purpose of training minds ready to contribute to the development of the community.
Local tuition 10,524 USD, Domestic tuition 28,194 USD
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) or the equivalent from an accredited/government recognized college or university
- A B-grade (GPA of 3.0) or higher from your bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) courses
- Appropriate standardized test scores (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.)
- Letters of recommendation
- An internship or relevant work experience (for some programs)
In summary, I hope this short information on the list of American universities where you can obtain BBA and requirements which I took my time to compile together will give you satisfaction.
I wish you good luck in finding the school of your choice. Please comment on this post or ask questions. I promise fast delivery of response! Thanks