The recent Microsoft Graduate Recruitment 2020 is a Full-time opportunity for students & recent graduates tagged: Customer Facing Technologies. The career positions now receive applications from qualified candidates covering the job locations listed on this description.
- Number of Jobs available: 847837
- Profession: Sales
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
If yes – the Microsoft Graduate Experience is designed for you. The program details and application link on this page is made to help you submit the application before the deadline. However, you might want a few questions answered regarding this opportunity.
About the Foundation
Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization, and position themselves for success. Here are your Key Opportunities with Microsoft:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
The Purpose of the Microsoft Customer-Facing Technology Program is to complement graduate day-to-day roles, to expose the eligible candidates to Senior Leaders, and high-end business strategies. And primarily, to ensure they are plugged into their bigger career visions.
Microsoft graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at Microsoft’s revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better. If all goes well, Microsoft may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology.
Taking on a customer-facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to their customers.
Microsoft has some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Job Locations
- Johannesburg (MEA-HQ), Gauteng, South Africa
- Nairobi, Nairobi City, Kenya
- Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Other, Other, Morocco
- Other, Other, Saudi Arabia
- Dubai (MEA-HQ), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Download Free CV Sample
Sourcing for sophisticated career opportunities demands that you get some of your credentials (if not all) very perfect. Highly competitive positions (scholarships, jobs, or internships) require excellent presentations.
Here at Jobreaders, we go beyond site-publications to bringing you best resources and insights to help you reach your big career goals, and a collection of free and simple CV templates will help you present corporate-oriented documents for your potential employers., not just for the Microsoft’s ‘Customer-facing Technology’ Program.
These free CV samples were designed to aid your understanding of the simplistic features of most required Curriculum Vitae files. You can download the free CV Sample on this website, or proceed with the career details, and free online enrolment.
How to Apply
Interested in the ascriptions above, you will proceed to the official Microsoft Career website for the application.
We also Recommend:
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2020 | Call for Profile Update - August 1, 2020
- 20 Best Boarding Schools in North Carolina NC | Ranking - July 28, 2020
- N150k NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2020 for Nigerians| How to Apply - July 26, 2020