MTN Nigeria recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives: This is to inform the general public ton the ongoing recruitment by MTN Nigeria for graduate sales representative. Applying candidates are also advised to check the criteria for qualification, before application for any of the job positions below.
Do you Know MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Currently, MTn Nigeria is recruiting for graduate sales representative in the following job categories:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Oyibo-Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Monitor and report back on network quality and other sales impacting indices in territory covered
- Ensure call cycle time of 8-10 visit a day per territory or as business requires
- Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly / monthly database update.
- To manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers to ensure MTN dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Confirm that sub dealers and dealer branches are contacted and stock receipt / movement verified.
- Provide informal training in shops on products, services and promotions being run by marketing, channel or region and on the spot training/coaching of all visited outlets in territory ( 100% of all visited outlets in call cycle)
- Manage events and promos, generate sub-dealer specific promo specification and perform post-promo evaluation
- Provide weekly/monthly sales activity report, market intelligence report and initial report to field service engineers on state of network in territory
- Tool of trade vehicle provide
- May be required to work extended hours / weekends
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid drivers license (extensive local travel)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open plan office.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND Or BArch.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2019.