Nestle Internship Accounting for Programs was created to bring competent people together to work for the company’s goals. This program has given a lot of young people space at which they acquire sophisticated skills. Why?
The company believes empowering people is the best tool for developing the company’s strength and ability globally.+
So far, we all know Nestle as the most popular food production and I’m certain you all have favorites. Nestle has been responsible for productions like Stouffer’s, Naquin, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Haagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee.
Moreover, nestle is ensuring to create a suitable environment for its workers. Also, establishing a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight consumers every day! This is special because the Nestle Company has been consistent with its services.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers and your peers.
We’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and start their journey of growth!
If you’re a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness and pursue your career with Nestlé USA.
The projects are challenging, engaging, and represent current business challenges that need a fresh perspective. You showcase the work you have done on your project at an end-of-internship presentation to senior leaders in the Finance organization. Numerous activities, that are both fun and engaging, are planned each summer to provide additional insights into day-to-day life at Nestlé
What should I expect from the Nestle Internship Accounting for Programs?
- You shouldn’t expect less from the program. It’s a great organization to work with and balance your career with also.
- The 12 week paid Internship is more than a phenomenal way to get a feel for working at Nestlé.
- It also allows you to lead a significant business project from start to finish and get the experience you won’t find in the classroom.
- You will apply the analytical and business knowledge you have gained in school in a real-world setting while being supported by a team that includes a project manager, friend, and mentor.
- The internship experience also provides interaction with senior management
- Collaborating with team members from across business divisions and functions
- Interaction with interns and trainees from other programs
Interns experience life at Nestle internship Accounting Programs in a hands-on environment. We encourage students to question why we do things the way we do, provide fresh ideas, and improve processes. You’ll be part of the action and working from day 1.
Where will I work as an intern?
Because intern projects are sourced from across the organization, all candidates must be geographically flexible and willing to relocate across the USA? Specific locations will depend on where projects are. As an intern, you get to work from different locations within the country.
These locations will be later mentioned at the end of this post.
You can also check out: Scholarships for pharmaceutical students in the USA
What is my fate after the Nestle Internship Accounting for Programs?
The intern program is designed to identify future leaders in Finance and Accounting at Nestlé USA and is intended to be a feeder into our full-time, 3 ½ year Finance Management Trainee Program. High performing summer interns are offered the opportunity to join this program after graduation and start their full-time careers at Nestlé.
There are various qualifications for the Nestle internship Accounting Programs which will be mentioned below and discussed briefly:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field to be completed between December 2020 and June 2021, or
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field to be completed between December 2020 and June 2021
- Related majors include Economics, Business, Math, Operations, and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed or plan to complete Accounting Courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or equivalent)
- Undergraduates must have GPA of 3.00 and above
- Available for a 12-week internship in summer.
- Ability to relocate for the duration of the internship.
- Sponsorship for work visas is not available for this program.
Knowledge & skills to possess for the application:
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious, and who take initiative and risks.
- Strong communicators who encourage others and excel in a team environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding ability to learn quickly, accept change, and flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Have a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance.
Additional Benefits for the Nestle internship for Accounting Programs:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Furnished, subsidized housing, and relocation (for those who qualify).
- Exposure to senior leadership through project presentation and mentoring.
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé’s Share Valued Organizations (e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program).
- Potential employment opportunities after completion of the degree.
Other Locations for Nestle Internship Accounting for Programs:
- US-IA-Mason City-Waverly
- NJ-Long Branch-Freehold
- WI-Appleton-Little Chute
- KY-Lexington-Mt. Sterling
- IN-Fort Wayne-Fort Wayne