Here are the application details for the PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 into top German, French, and Chinese Universities are ongoing for Nigerians who wish to complete their Master’s and PhD programmes in fields offered by the scheme.
The specific programmes under this scholarship available for the 2020/2021 session include;
The course levels that can apply for this scheme is Masters, Doctoral; having the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) as the grant sponsor.
The scholarship scheme is tenable in the following countries: Germany, France and China.
And for the physical science students, one of the opportunities it provides is the fact that they can obtain their degree in highly paying data courses such as Data Science and other computing courses in developed countries.
Opportunity For You : Are You Searching for a Legitimate Income Stream (in Dollars)?
Our primary goal at Jobreaders.org is to help you learn profitable skills; to properly position you for global career opportunities that will transform your life.
As a mother, father, student or that 9-5 person who's searching for extra (passive) income, here is an opportunity to boost your income
Are you ready to learn? Let's teach you proven ways you can earn sustainable income in a stable currency This method has been used by so many students, to raise funds for their studies abroad; or take quality care of their needs
Both the younger and older people can learn this skills, and be earning strong income from any country of the world.
Now, Let's proceed with the content of this blog post. Don't forget that at Joreaders, our mission is to connect you with high-paying skills and rare global career opportunities.
The PTDF 2020/2021 Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is a Federal government agency whose purpose is to develop indigenous human resources and technology to improve the oil and gas sector and industry.
PTDF aims to provide conducive work environs, opportunities to experience new cultures, top-notch research facilities and Language classes to enable selected candidates to fit in the scheme without much stress.
Under this scheme, candidates are encouraged to apply through PTDF for specific programmes. Selected candidates will be granted scholarships to study any oil and gas related course at top universities in Germany, France and China.
World-class research facilities and English-taught classes have been made available in a bid to ensure students learn concussively and settle comfortably into their new environment.
How to Apply for PTDF Scholarship 2020/2021
It is important to note that PTDF will be responsible for obtaining admissions for the candidates to their selected programmes, but candidates must apply by themselves.
The official website for the 2020/2021 PTDF Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship is www.ptdf.flexisaf.com.
For clarity, we advise all the applicants to use the official portal above, to learn more about the criteria’s and latest application guidelines.
To stand ready, students are informed to scan copies of the following documents and attach to their online application forms:
- Certificate or Statement of Result (for the First Degree)
- NYSC Certificate/the Equivalent
- The WAEC/NECO or their equivalence (with result checking PINs)
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Master’s Degree Certificate (for the PhD Applicants)
- Candidates’ Evidence of membership of professional associations
Essential Details for All Applicants
- The 2020 portal requires that applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN).
- All PhD Candidates can only apply provided. Although for those whose schools are included in the PTDF list below.
- Previous beneficiaries should not apply. Unless otherwise stated.
- If you have a higher degree, please do not apply for this scholarship in 2020.
- Transcript may be required after your success from the first two screening processes.
When is the Application Deadline for the PTDF 2020/2021 Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship?
The last month for the scholarship submission is February 2020. Meanwhile, all documents submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Also, only outstanding candidates across the board will be chosen as the PTDF Scholarships are highly competitive, and a selection committee has been set up to screen applications. So make sure you apply on time and meet the necessary requirements.
Choosing your Courses
This part of the information on the PTDF Scholarship 2020 show you What Makes a Course Lucrative (A Comparative Analysis)
In the question of what makes Studies Abroad, we have to learn what distinguishes other courses from each other.
The same question can be applied to students with degrees in Computer Sciences, Data Science, Core Programming and Medicine.
In life, faculties and names of the department do not invoke more impact than dedication to problems.
Degrees are for different purposes, and so are human visions. Students who only boast of certifications owe humanity in that there are expectations, needs and challenges that demand each soul in classrooms.
Till date, there has not been any best measure for ranking best courses. Still, when the decision was made to carry out this research on Best Business Administrative Courses, our focus was beyond job security and global recognition.
The primary factor that distinguishes any courses and certification in pools of disciplines is called results.
University faculties and departments all over the world improve ( in both human recourses management and facilities) to battles educational degrading in various senses, and to continually convert graduates into refined solution bearers.
As an aspiring international student, students’ primary goals should include the development of essential skill within and outside the scopes of regular academic curriculums.
Challenges that battles young scholars in international studies include the mentality mind-sets; which have ruined lots of market and office cultures.
From this segment, however, we will witness the assumption that the ability of an individual to tackle problems through insight is more honourable than any form of international degrees obtainable.
Students who wish to apply for the PTDF 2020/2021 Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship are supposed to have passed through a series of study levels and also have the following:
- Full academic transcripts
- The award of the certificate from your institution
- Academic merit as evidenced by the quality of degrees
- Other professional qualifications acquired
- Relevant publications to be referenced by the applicant (PhD applicants only)
- Membership of professional bodies
- The viability of the study/research plan.
Requirements for PTDF Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Application
Scholarship statements should be submitted by the applicant (maximum 500 words) stating the reason(s) they want to undertake the course.
Secretes: The scholarship essay should contain the relevance of the proposed research to the industry and its expected impact on national development.
Requirements for Master’s Degree Applicants (MSc)
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification in their first degree or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- Possession of 5 O/level credits, including English Language
Requirements for Doctorate Degree Applicants (PhD)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second-degree certificate
- Must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than five pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data collection
- Applicants must also include their master’s degree project
The Eligibility for the PTDF Scholarship 2020/2021 Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship means one must be a Nigerian Citizen.
Candidates may select up to three different courses (1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) in any country or university, but are not to contact the schools directly for admissions as they will be placed in relevant universities by the PTDF.
As at the time of presenting this article, the number of scholarships to be awarded by the PTDF Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship was not yet to be specified.
The scholarship will take care of two years for Masters courses and three years for PhD courses
Benefits of the PTDF 2020/2021 Strategic Partnerships Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship
The award includes the
- Provision of flight tickets
- Payment of health insurance,
- Payment of school fees and their bench fees. Although the bench fees come where applicable.
- Provision of allowances, with the costs of accommodation and living expenses.
- Interactions with the host communities
- Exposure to more job opportunities
- The excellent learning environment and exposure to multiple occasions in the industry
The programmes will also include language classes to help selected candidates settle into their new environments. Now, you can visit the PTDF official website for more details; to learn the impacts of Covid-19 on the scheme.