In this article, if you are an international student and you want to study in Spain on a scholarship. You can apply right now for any of the Top Spanish Scholarships for International Students.
Some of these Scholarships are fully funded by the Spanish Government with the aim of encouraging students to further their studies.
Over the years, the Spanish Scholarships have helped over 1000 students including Spain citizens and International Students pursue their academic careers even when they are financially stable. Some of these scholarships take care of their tuition fees, accommodations, textbooks, and other expenses.
We the jobreaders service have compiled in this post a list of Spanish Scholarships for International Students To Study In Spain.
Study in Spain
Studying in Spain as an international student can be very exciting. Not only will get a certificate, but you will also learn Spanish which can even give you an edge over some other graduate.
Spain is a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. The Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct.
So, if you were making a list of your possible study locations SPAIN should be on that list then like the Spanish say “dominguear” meaning you can now relax and get ready for your next line of action.
About Spanish Higher Education
Spain has 29 universities in the overall Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The highest-ranking university in Spain is Pompeu Fabra University, which is ranked at number 140. Choosing where to study for a degree in Spain is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make.
Admission to the Spanish university system is determined by the nota de Corte (literally, “cutoff grade”) that is achieved at the end of the two-year Bachillerato, an optional course that students can take from the age of 16 when the period of obligatory secondary education
What is the Cost of Higher Education in Spain?
Those who are on their second round at college may find costs of attending school to earn a bachelor’s degree up to 2100 Euros per school year, while third-round or more could cause your tuition costs to increase to as much as 33 Euros per semester or more.
Fees for attending a private university to earn a bachelor’s degree vary between 5,500 and 18,000 Euros per school year. For Master’s or Doctoral degrees, university fees at public institutions are also government regulated and vary between 22 and 36 Euros per credit.
But then I must say, Spain is one of the few countries with very high education standards that offer scholarships for international students, which led to this article.
Spanish Scholarships for International Students
You can avail yourself of any of the opportunities listed here for either your undergraduate studies, masters or Ph.D. Studies.
But know, this isn’t all the opportunity available there is still more all you need to do is drop a comment or ask any question in the comment box we will attend to you immediately.
List of Spanish Scholarships for International Students to Study in Spain
Basque Government University Scholarships in Spain
Basque Government, in her commitment to support and promote education, is awarding scholarships for university studies and other higher studies for the academic year 2020. The scholarships are available to individuals who have Spanish nationality.
About Basque Government University Scholarships in Spain:
The Basque Government is the governing body of the Basque Autonomous Community of Spain. The head of this government is the lehendakari or Basque president that is appointed by the Basque Parliament every four years.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing for university studies and other higher studies in the academic year 2020-2021.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: 25,780,000 (euro)
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
University students Requirements:
- Registered in a municipality of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
- In the case of foreign applicants, in addition to the register, must possess Spanish nationality or be in legal resident status in Spain.
- With regard to the taxation of persons who are members of the cohabitation/family unit during the fiscal year 2016, at least one of the main economic supporters must tax in one of the Autonomous Community’s Provincial Haciendas.
- Make the enrollment and take during the academic year 2020-2021 any of the studies listed in Article 1.
- Not being in possession or not meeting the legal requirements for obtaining a degree of the same or higher level corresponding to that of the studies for which the scholarship is requested. For these purposes, those who are already qualified or able to obtain a Diploma, Technical
- Do not receive scholarship or support incompatible with the scholarship to undertake university studies and other studies.
- Submit the documentation detailed in Article 30 of the call.
- Not be sanctioned or sanctioned penal or administrative with the loss of the possibility of obtaining subsidies or public aid, nor be incurs a or under any legal prohibition that disables it, including those that have occurred by sex discrimination In accordance with the provisions of the Sixth Final Provision of Law 4/2005, of February 18, on Equality of Women and Men.
Nationality: Citizens of Spain are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply:
- Complete the forms.
- Prepare the necessary accreditations, if required.
- Present all documentation in one of the indicated places or in the electronic service, as appropriate.
Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) Ph.D. Scholarships in Spain
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) at the University of Barcelona invites applications for various Ph.D. Scholarships for September intake. Funding is provided initially for three years, followed by a possible extension of one year.
Barcelona GSE Master Scholarships for International Students in Spain.
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics offers a number of tuition waivers for master program. Selection will be based on academic merit. Preference in admission and financial aid will be given to early applicants. Applications will be open until the total number of places in a master is covered. Full details:
School (Institutions/ Country): Barcelona GSE | Spain
Level: master’s degree
Field(s): Economics and Finance, Specialized Economic Analysis and Data Science.
Funded By: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Beneficiaries (Target Groups): Barcelona GSE Master Scholarships are targeted for students from around the world.
‣ Award No: The University offers number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: All of the masters are 9-month programs.Scholarship covers: A number of tuition waivers will be awarded.
‣ Thanks to the participation of a number of companies and institutions, the Barcelona GSE is able to offer a number of tuition waivers based on academic merit.
‣ These highly competitive financial awards help the School attract the best and brightest international students. Preference in admission and financial aid will be given to early applicants.
There are two minimum requirements for entry to the master programs at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics:
‣ Undergraduate/bachelor/grado/laurea, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required)
‣ Advanced level of English language skills
‣ Fulfillment of the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee that you will be offered admission. Candidates will be evaluated on the following admission criteria: Outstanding academic record, Quantitative skills and Reference letters
Selection Criteria for Barcelona GSE Master Scholarships
‣ Financial aid at the Barcelona GSE is awarded based solely on academic merit. Applicants who wish to be considered for financial aid are advised to apply as early as possible.
‣ Applicants can expect a decision, including any offer of financial aid, within 4 to 6 weeks of the date the complete application is submitted.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ There is no separate application process for scholarships. When you submit a complete master program application, you will be automatically considered for all available financial awards.
‣ There is an application fee of 50€.
‣ Scholarship Application due date: Applications will be open until the total number of places in a master is covered.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
UB Business School Executive MBA Scholarships for Students from EU Countries in Spain, 2020
The Universitat de Barcelona Business School is pleased to announce its scholarship scheme for EU students to study Executive MBA.
The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to reward students with proven track record of professional practice, entrepreneur initiative and innovative vision.
The Universitat de Barcelona Business School is the centre for research and postgraduate and executive education in business at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona (UB).
Established in 1450, UB is the main public university in Catalonia, offering the widest and most complete range of subjects. Moreover, it is one of the largest research centres in Europe, both in terms of the research programmes offered and the level of excellence achieved in this field.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Executive MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Students may apply for a grant of 50% of the tuition fees of the Executive MBA programme at the University of Barcelona (the scholarship does not cover the administrative fee).
Number of Scholarships: Only two grants will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships are awarded to candidates that have already gained admission to the Executive MBA.
This master’s programme is targeted at professionals with extensive experience entrepreneurs, business owners, senior executives and middle managers in a variety of company areas and professionals who want to gain a deeper understanding of management systems in the private sector.
Whether you aim to reach leadership roles in your organization or expand beyond your technical specialization, the Executive MBA will allow you to take a step forward in your career.
To be considered for the MBA programme, applicants must have:
- An official degree;
- At least three years of full-time working experience in relevant positions;
- A good command of Spanish;
- Strong leadership skills, global perspective, functional expertise and innovation;
- The aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic programme.
Nationality: Students from European Union Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have at least three years of full-time working experience in relevant positions
English language Requirements: The official language of the master is the Spanish and good command of the language is needed.
How to Apply: Applicants should send an email to business.school-at-ub.edu with the following documents attached:
- Motivation letter in which you state the reasons for your application, your professional career and outstanding achievements.
- A short essay (500 words maximum) about the following topic: “What are the main personal attributes and professional skills that a leader must have in order to become a successful top manager?”
Application Deadline: the 2020-2021 application portal is not yet open.
IE Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarships for Norwegian Students in Spain
The “IE – Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship for Norway” was set up to remove financial barriers to education for high-potential individuals from Norway, helping them unleash their innovative business vision. Founded by Christen Sveaas, Kistefos AS is an investment company with a rich history in pursuing philanthropic projects committed to public service and academic development.
To be considered for the scholarship you are required to take admission in one of the following master’s degrees at IE university: Master in Management, Master in Business Analytics and Big Data, Master in International Relations, Master in International Development
Open to candidates from Norway with limited financial means, who demonstrate academic and personal excellence, as well as strong leadership capabilities, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are looking for candidates who are seeking a dynamic, global experience, and are passionate about using their insights to positively impact Norway after graduation.
They must have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 3.5/4, 4.50/5 or equivalent; demonstrate an international outlook, leadership qualities and a vision to better Norway after graduation and demonstrate proven financial need. Preference will be given to candidates with greater financial need.
There are both full and partial scholarships available, including room and board. The amount of aid will be determined on the basis of financial need.
Required is the writing of an essay with the topic: How the scholarship will enable you to positively impact your country after graduation
To apply please go to the financial aid application
UC3M Scholarships for International Students at Charles III University of Madrid in Spain, 2020
Charles III University of Madrid is inviting applications for the prestigious UC3M Scholarships for the academic year 2020.
Scholarships are for students pursuing a master’s degree in the field of International Law, Ecclesiastical Law and Philosophy of Law, Criminal Law, Procedural Law and History Law, Public State Law, Private Law, Private Social and International Law.
visit this site for more related post:https://jobreaders.org/75-scholarships-for-international-students-in-canada-2020/
We have listed Some of the Scholarships which are fully funded by the Spanish Government, with the aim of encouraging students to further their studies any interested student can apply.