Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology is an important and good field that is held with high esteem, as long as medicals is concern.
Are you an applicant looking for a job at Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology? Then you are on the right page.
This article contains different types of jobs that you as an individual can do in the United State of America.
About Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology
Texas Diabetes & Endocrinology, P.A was established in Austin by Dr. Thomas Blevins in the year 2001.
And has grown over time to meet the Endocrinology needs of our growing society with offices in Central Austin, South Austin, and Round Rock.
We are central Texas’ specialists in Diabetes, Thyroid, Osteoporosis, and also hormonal conditions.
their philosophy dependent on the belief that their patients come first and they are their mates.
We have gathered a staff of medical Doctors, Nurse practitioners, and physician Assistants that fritter as much time with.
Every patient as they need to be enlightened about their diagnosis and learn how to embody treatment plans into their life.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a form of the disease that occurs when your blood glucose, which is also called blood sugar, is too high.
The blood glucose is your main origin of energy and comes from the food you eat.
Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used as energy.
What are the different kinds of diabetes?
There are two common kinds of diabetes which are;
Anyone having diabetes 1, your body does not produce insulin. Your immune system attacks and destroys all the cells in your pancreas that produce insulin.
Diabetes 1 is usually diagnosed in children and young adults, though it can appear at any age. People with diabetes 1 needs to always take insulin every day to stay alive.
If you have diabetes 2, your body does not produce or make insulin well. You can develop diabetes 2 also at any age, even during childhood.
Nevertheless, this kind of diabetes mostly occurs in middle-aged and older people. It is the most common type of diabetes disease.
How common is diabetes?
The report has it that in 2015, over 30.3 million people in the United States, or 9.4 percent of the population, had diabetes.
More than 1 in 4 of them didn’t know that they had the disease. Diabetes disease affects 1 in 4 people over the age of 65. About 90-95 percent of cases in adults are diabetes 2.
What is endocrinology?
Simply it is a branch of physiology medicine that is concerned with endocrine glands and hormones.
What are Diabetes and Endocrinology?
It is a wide-ranging specialty involving the diagnosis and treatment of patients with conditions caused by abnormalities of hormones production or action and the endocrine glands that make them.
Below are the Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology jobs in the United State:
Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology jobs
Medical Assistant (Floor)
Founded in the year 2001, Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology, P.A. is the main Central Texas facility that specializes in diabetes, thyroid, osteoporosis, weight management, and hormonal conditions.
- Perform foot exams for diabetes patients.
- Download patient insulin pump data for physicians.
- Provides intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- Just follow all established floor Medical Assistant policies and procedures.
- Try and Follow the appropriate opening procedures including biopsy room prep.
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent customer services and skills and professionalism.
- Active listening
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Skilled in giving injections
Education and experience requirements:
One year of prior Medical Assistant experience
2 years’ experience as a Medical Assistant; Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program; Certified or Registered Medical Assistant credentials; Endocrinology or Diabetes experiences.
Clinical Trials Recruiter & Assistant Clinical Research
Founded in the year 2001, Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology, P.A is the main Central Texas facility which specializes in diabetes, thyroid, osteoporosis, weight management, and hormonal conditions.
- Creates reports for finding potential subjects using an electronic medical records system (EMR).
- Provides backup coverage for other clinical Trial Recruiters and Assistant CRCs.
- Completes proper enrollment paperwork associated with patient recruitment.
- It Organizes and maintains all records required for recruitment for all clinical research studies.
- Maintain OSHA standards daily for all exam rooms and laboratories.
The essential knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Skilled in EMR
- Able to collects vitals gives injections and perform EKGs
- Coordination and multitasking abilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and experience requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent with at least 6 months of previous experience in the medical field as MA, LVN, or similar research experience.
At least one year of experience in a MA, LVN, similar role. Diabetes or Endocrine experience is an additional plus.
- Will be on staff at one recently remodeled facility of 153 beds.
- The Hospital consistently ranked as one of the highest in the nation for patient safety.
- The Outpatient clinic has a patient panel consisting of over 5500 patients.
- The Positions includes an attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, and loan repayment assistance.
- It walks into established Endocrinology practice within a hospital employed a multi-specialty group of 15 providers.
Physician Assistant Endocrinology Vacancy in North Texas Diabetes
Presently, a P.A license to practice in the State of Texas- required. P.A license (preferred). Presently DEA license is required. Certification by nationally accredited PA organization.
The hiring company of this job post is North Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology and it is found close to Flower Mound.
Nurse Practitioner Endocrinology
Presently, a license to practice in the State of Texas-required. Presently DEA license is needed. Certification by nationally accredited NP organization.
Collaborate with a physician in the development and implementation of standardized patient care. The company of this post is North Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology and is found close to Flower Mound.
Endocrinology physician Fort Worth, Texas
- No inpatient or call responsibilities
- Qualifies for student loan repayment
- Health, Vision, dental, long and short term of disability
- It gives 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, 8 holidays
- $ 5,000 in relocation reimbursement
The Diabetes and metabolism specialist San Antonio, is presently seeking an endocrinology-physician to join their team!
You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of the main Endocrinology practice in San Antonio.
They perform all the necessary medical procedures
Prescription of medication and treatments
Communication of information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
Maintaining of patients medical records
Ability to build good and mutual rapport with patients
Have a very strong and good leadership qualities
A well-advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
Endocrinologist to join a successful single-specialty
The memorial medical group is presently looking for an Endocrinologist to assist accommodate the needs of the society.
This very busy practice is presently has a two (2) month lead time for appointments.
The clinic is Monday- Thursday, from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm, Friday from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. The clinic is located at woodlands, taxes.
Related post:Best Medical Schools for surgeons | 2020
You all know that diabetes is a disease that is been caused by too much sugar in the body, and the best way of preventing Diabetes is by reducing the amount of sugar we consume.
Above mentioned are the list of Texas Diabetes and Endocrinology jobs in the United State.
These jobs will give you ample opportunity to interacts and have a good working rapport with your patients.