Freely access the top 10 scholarships for students in Pakistan that are fully funded to sponsor students to other developed countries in the world with the aim of acquiring outstanding skills and knowledge to solve problems in their country.
As a Pakistan citizen, if you are eligible for these scholarships, then you stand a big chance of been awarded with one of the fully funded scholarships to pursue your dream courses in countries of choice like the USA, CANADA, JAPAN, HUNGARY, AUSTRALIA, and other countries you still dot know about.
In this post, information on the top fully funded scholarships has been properly arranged and compiled for your consumption and I hope you find your dream scholarship amongst the listed below.
Annually, the German academic exchange service (daad) assists over a hundred thousand (100,000) German and international students from different countries around the world thus, making it the largest funding organization in the World.
The Daad scholarship awards these following kind of grants to Ph.D. students and Postdocs, and Doctoral candidates respectively;
- The Research Grants – Short-terms Grants
- Research Grans – one-Year grants
- Candidates who have completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third)
- At least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor)
- Language skills
- The quality of your application
- A visa and proof of financial resources
- Residence permit and health insurance
- General certificate of education (GCE)
- Provide the IELTS (band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, and 80 internet-based)
- German: For those courses taught in German, a DSH 2 or Test DaF 4 certificate is necessary for matriculation.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship
- Firstly, open an application form for the DAAD scholarship and fill it up with the asked credentials
- Secure the Europas Specimen form and make your CV which must be hand-signed
- Make provision for a Recommendation letter which your previous institution already sent to you. This part is very important to the application for the scholarship
- An experience letter (from the head of the company/brand where you had been exercising your competency
However, to have access to detailed information on the processes to follow to apply for the scholarship, kindly visit the link immediately after this paragraph
You may also read: How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship to Study in Germany
This particular scholarship is considered the oldest and probably the most prestigious scholarship for international students. Rhodes scholarships enable excellent young individuals from around the world to study at the University of Oxford with less stress.
What you must know now
- At first instance, the Rhodes scholarship is for two year
- The Rhodes scholarship covers Oxford University (and College) fees as well as providing an annual stipend
Please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependants (spouse, family, friends, etc.)
If you aspire to become a Rhodes scholarship holder, then you need to know the four (4) major criteria been considered before you can be awarded such a prestigious scholarship. The criteria are as follow;
- Academic excellence
- Ability to make into action one’s talent
- Trustworthy, courageous, devoted to duties, sympathy for the weak and protection for the weak, kindliness, and fellowship. Also, you must be unselfish in every decision you make
- Charisma to lead and taking interest in one’s fellow beings
Fulbright Foreign Scholarship
With proper funding packages, the Fulbright foreign scholarship has created an enabling environment for graduate students, young ,professionals and artists from other countries around the world to study and conduct research in the United States.
Mind-blowing! The scholarship has awarded not less than 4,000 foreign students every year and has gained its root and operations in about 160 countries.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Possess a strong academic background
- Be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program
- U.S. citizens or green card holders are not eligible to apply
UK Government scholarships in which one is Chevening Scholarship is aimed at developing global leaders with major purpose of creating positive impact on the world’s economy and social growth.
Also, the scholarship has paved way for individuals getting involved and sharing ideas in a global community of professionals who are creating positive change around the world.
Mind blowing thing you need to know is that over 50,000 professionals have studied in the UK through Chevening tracing back to its establishment since 1983.
So far, this has led to inspirational successes that the Chevening community has achieved, and the difference the successful scholars continue to make all around the world.
You are eligible to apply for this scholarship if you must;
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
- Travel back to your home country for a minimum of two years after the award has ended
- Have successfully finished all your degree and securing an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree. Although, the 2:1 degree honor in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice
- Have at least two years of work experience
- Apply for three different accredited UK university course and have assured received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July, 2021
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country
Factors can make you ineligible for this scholarship are;
- Possession of refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee (since July 2018) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defense; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee (since July 2018) of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives
- If you have studied in the UK through a UK governmental funding scholarship program (reference)
To be eligible, the course also go a long way assisting your qualification only when your courses are full time and;
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programs)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
Courses cannot be:
- Distance learning
- Less than nine months in duration
- More than 12 months in duration
- PhD or DPhil
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK
The deadline to receive and submit at least one unconditional UK university offer is 17:00 BST (UK time) on 15 July 2021.
Want to know how to apply for this amazing scholarship?
You may want to view this: Fully Funded 2020/2021 Chevening Scholarship (How to Apply)
Commonwealth Scholarships are given to talented individuals with the potential to make a change on the global stage.
The Commonwealth Scholarship scheme is aimed specifically at students from disadvantaged backgrounds across the Commonwealth.
If you are from a Commonwealth country, believe you could make a positive difference to the world, and can’t afford to fund your UK studies on your own, then you could be the ideal candidate for a Commonwealth Scholarship.
Application date and Closing date;
Opening date: Monday 23 November
Closing date: Monday 18 January at 16:00 UTC
How to apply for this scholarship
The application form consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents
For more information on this specific scholarship, apply through this link
Japanese Mext Scholarships
According to Mext, it states that Japanese government scholarship supports foreign students who study in higher education institutions, selected on the recommendation of Japanese Embassy/Consulate General, University, or Authority.
The scholarship’s worth
- Foreign students can get up to 143,000 yen per month
- All expense paid trip
- Tuition and other fees
The system encourages acceptance of more international students, including setting up a platform to help international students find jobs
- Applicant must be a citizen that has diplomatic relations with the Japanese government
- To be eligible, you must not be less than 34
- Academic and career background
- Applicant must be firm with learning Japanese
- You must be medically fit
- No space will be given to applicants arriving after the set downtime for arrival
- Visa acquisition
- Applicant must return back to their home country and resume work (impacting their knowledge back to their community) immediately
You may also read this article: Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program 2021 | Study in Japan
Hungarian Government Stipendium Scholarship
Don’t miss the benefits you stand to enjoy if you are successfully awarded this Scholarship! Never! The scholarship is aimed at bringing in foreign students who possess competent and outstanding skills.
This is done so as to improve the economic growth and general development in the country and establishing personal and professional attachment to Hungary.
Some of the minor catching benefits you enjoy as a scholarship holder or normal students are;
- A safe and friendly living environment
- Convenient public transport
- Vibrant cultural life
- Several UNESCO World Heritage Sites
With the sole goal of returning back to an individual’s home country, successful candidates deliver their marketable skills and knowledge at ensuring that their home countries experience economical growth, political forwardness, and improving the recognition of civil rights. Lastly, also contributing to the global image of Hungary
The benefits of Hungarian Stipendium Scholarship
- No Application fee
- Monthly stipend of Euro 150 will be issued to winners of Hungarian scholarship for BS or MS
- Euro 450 amount will be given to researchers enrolled in a doctoral program
- A free shared room will be provided by any Hungarian university
- Free education and life insurance to be provided by university-affiliated with the scholarship
- Students from Yemen are also eligible only if they are already staying in Hungary
- All students must have a good health record with no major disease. After conducting a health examination, send the report back to the Hungary government scholarship council online
- To apply for a fully-funded Hungary scholarship program, you do not need IELTS (only if you have strong proof of previous courses been taught in English)
You need to know all eligible countries for this scholarship before applying for this scholarship. Thus, check below to confirm if your nationality is qualified for the scholarship
Note: If you think your country isn’t included here, please bear with us and do not hesitate to mention in the comment section. We’ll ensure to include your country immediately and the eligible countries are;
Pakistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Egypt, Argentine, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Brazil, Nigeria, Georgia, Iran, Pakistan, Japan, Cambodia, Morocco, Iraq, Kyrgyz, Lao, Lebanese, Mongolia, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Palestine, Algeria, China, Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Namibia, Paraguay, Serbia, South Africa, Philippines, Myanmar, Turkey, Yemen, Russia, Vietnam, Israel, Syria, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Mexico
- Submit your recent Photograph
- A motivation letter (Times New Roman font, size 12, having at least one page)
- Submit online the proof of English language skills (remember; IELTS or TOEFL is not compulsory for Hungary Scholarships… refer back to the third point in the eligibility criteria)
- Must attach scanned copy of high school certificate
- For applicants aspiring to secure an MS degree in Hungarian universities, please you need to attach your under-graduation transcript and certificate
- Submission of Master degree qualification and transcript proof scanned copies in online application systems of Hungarian scholarship website (for Doctoral students only)
- Medical clearance form from a certified doctor
- Applicants may need to provide a research proposal or study plan
- Make available your passport copy
Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
For international students from different countries can apply for the Chinese government scholarship.
The scholarship which was established by the Ministry of Education of China firmly holds on to its goals of developing outstanding international talent.
Also, the system focuses on improving the perception of China’s higher education.
Take note that the Zhejiang University is opening application for full-time postgraduate studies under the 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program.
However, the scholarship doesn’t apply to fix all expenses for successful international students but few of the many expenses the scholarship covers are;
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
There are a category of applicants with different duration of studying in the country
Doctoral degree students: 3-4 academic years
Master’s degree student: 2-3 academic years
- Recommendation letter
- Foreigner physical examination form china
- Study plan
- Motivation letter
- English proficiency certificate
- Acceptance letter
- Chinese universities agency number list
- CV Format
- Notary attestation, etc.
How to apply
- Search for some good university that offers your department and is affiliated with CGS
- Contact the professor of the university and request the professor to accept you as a student. Visit the link to watch a tutorial on how to find a professor (supervisor) and when the professor finally agrees to your request, send him the supervisor request letter or acceptance letter format
- Fill a CSC Online Application form via Chinese Government Scholarship login
- Complete physical examination record for foreigner and attach required reports with a medical form
When to apply for this Scholarship
Application deadline: March 10th 2021
- An Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- 2021 Version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor. (This form is compulsory for all the scholarship applicants)
- Make provision of GRE、NTS-GAT test scores
Visit the official website for more extensive and explicit information on the application
The Summer Sisters Exchange Program
The US Summer Sisters Summer Exchange Program encourages gifted, low- to middle-income female high school students from Pakistan to explore education and career options through pre-college programs at US universities. (Reference)
The program brings female students to US universities to study the following major courses;
- International affairs, and other topics
More than a dozen university partners provide Pakistani high school girls scholarships to pre-college programs on their campuses and the listing will be done below;
- American University
- Babson College
- Brown University
- Duke University
- Georgetown University
- George Washington University
- Harvard University
- National Student Leadership Conference (NSLC) alongside other schools not mentioned on here.
Fully Funded Cross Culture Program
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) enables professionals and committed volunteers to think outside of the cultural box!
Around 80 fellowship recipients from host organizations in Germany or in one of the over 35 partner countries gain experience in intercultural networks every year.
Through occupational stays abroad, the program enables and promotes actors from the cultural, educational, scientific, artistic, and medial sectors to work together.
However, fellowships are principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
Requirements for participation in the Cross Culture Programme:
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application
- Good written and spoken English skills
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in his or her field of work.
- A collaboration with an organization in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses other language skills, particularly, German language skills (Reference)
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Applicant must have at least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin
- Medical fitness must be updated
Benefits you get as a chosen applicant
- A monthly allowance of 550 euros
- Roundtrip airfare
- Monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A refund of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
Required documents for your application
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Portrait photograph (optional)
Did you find the post interesting? Or maybe helpful? Kindly subscribe to our newsletter and stay glued to getting more updates on Visas and Scholarship programs.
Also ensure to share on your social media platforms (FACEBOOK, Instagram, and Twitter)