With this UNICAF ESSAY SCHOLARSHIP, you will Win Fully Funded Master Scholarship to Study Abroad. For application details and eligibility information, see the links below:
UNICAF is offering all Bachelor degree holders and final year Bachelor students in Nigeria, up to the age of 30, the opportunity to win a full scholarship*, for a Master’s degree of their choice with Unicaf University, plus a free laptop.
Four more winners will win free tablets and monetary prizes of USD 500, 300, 200 and 100 respectively. All you have to do is write an original essay answering the question:
“How important is the role of young people in the nation’s effort for development and progress?”
You must submit your essay via email to email@example.com the deadline of the competition, on Sunday, July 15th 2019.
The winners of the competition will be announced in the media and will be invited to meet with the press at the award ceremony in the UNICAF offices in Lagos.
UNICAF ESSAY SCHOLARSHIP: Win Fully Funded Masters Scholarship
Unicaf University offers the following Master’s degree programmes:
* The full scholarship covers the tuition fees only.
RULES FOR UNICAF ESSAY COMPETITION
- At the top of your entry paper write your name, gender, age, city, email address and telephone number.
- Add a short version of your CV, with details of your Bachelor degree, (name of University, degree title and date awarded, if you have already graduated) and your photograph.
- Your essay must not exceed two A4 typed pages, using size 12 fonts and 1.5 spacing.
- You should avoid plagiarism and copying unnamed sources. All non-original material must be duly credited. **
- The UNICAF essay competition is open to all final year Bachelor degree students and Bachelor degree holders, up to the age of 30, currently residing in Nigeria.
Study with Unicaf University to build the career and life of your dreams. Become an agent of change for yourself, for your country, for Africa!
Now you can!
Important Note about UNICAF Scholarship
Please note that plagiarism is an offence and entries including material copied from other sources will be disqualified. You can quote others in your essay by expressly indicating such quotations.
You should express your own opinions and ideas on the importance of the role of young people in the Nigerian nation’s effort for development and progress and on how higher education of international quality can help them fulfill this role better.