Application for any of the Unicaf scholarships is a gateway for an internationally recognized Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral Degree.
Students from everywhere in the world are encouraged to utilize the break-in various academic activities to apply for scholarships in their various faculties and departments of interest.
Unicaf is one of the platforms and institutions that offer unique scholarship opportunities for different internationally valued disciplines.
About Unicaf Scholarships
However, besides government-funded scholarships, Unicaf offers the most generous kinds of study support in the world.
This is ranging from the values and partnering institutions in the United Kingdom, the United States, and in other parts of the world.
Moreover, you can also check out for other scholarship opportunities for international students, here at jobreaders.org
With the financial support of Unicaf Scholarships and by utilizing the Unicaf state-of-the-art digital learning platform.
students in sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world, can have access to internationally recognized higher education.
Unicaf partners with universities in the UK, the US, Europe, and Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents.
Currently, over $100 million worth of Unicaf scholarships has been awarded to eligible students so far.
visit the official website here for more detail
Below are institutions and current scholarships that Unicaf offers.
Liverpool John Moores University
- MA in Leadership in Education
- Mass Communications(MA)
- MA in Education*
- MA in International Relations*
- MSc in Psychology*
- MSc in International Public Health*
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)*
- Subject to validation
- University of Suffolk
- MSc Public Health
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
Visit the official website here for application details
University of East London
- LLM (General)*
- Subject to validation
- Unicaf University
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
- MBA – Master’s in Business Administration
- Masters in Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- Healthcare Management(MSc)
- MBA Management
- MBA in Health Management
- Management Information Systems(MBA)
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
More about Unicaf Scholarships?
Students who wish to learn more about Unicaf and its scholarships are advised to visit the official website www.unicaf.org, for more information and updates from the institutions.