With this guide about the Vanderbilt Univerity acceptance rate for 2023/2024, we will help you learn about the tuition, scholarships and other financial aids, either as a US citizen or as an international student.
Vanderbilt University is a private research university in Nashville, Tennessee. This school was founded in 1873 and has recorded up to 945 graduations.
This school has an acceptance rate of about 7% making it one of the hardest universities to get into, in the United States.
Vanderbilt Univerity Summary
- Name: Vanderbilt Univerity
- School Type: Private Research University
- Founded: 1873
- Address: 2201 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37235, United States
From this section, we will be dissecting vital guides around the acceptance rate, tuition and all Vanderbilt University scholarships.
The Vanderbilt Univerity
Vanderbilt is an institution comprising different departments handling various kinds of responsibilities. Also, it is an independent, private-ownership-assisted university.
Breaking! Start Getting current updates on profitable skills, and top career opportunities with Jobreaders.org - Click Here to Subscribe Free.
The school also established a Medical Center that shares a name with dignity. with this in mind, this connection ensures healthy collaboration via education and research. in addition, this dual organization has been able to give employment to many young and aged citizens within the country.
Proof: Vanderbilt is consistently ranked as one of the nation’s top 15 universities by publications such as U.S. News & World Report, with several programs that consistently rank in the top 10, serving in its various capacities with strengths such as:
Other areas where the school is ranked highly:
- a. Vanderbilt was ranked #1 for financial aid
- b. Ranked #2 for happiest students by the Princeton Review in 2018
- c. Lately, the institution ranked #10 in Reuter’s assessment of the World’s Most Innovative Universities.
- I guess your lips are been reshaped with an uncontrollable smile.
Data from different ranking platforms, as of the time of creating this guide, has placed the University of Toronto is various ample positions based on their track records:
|Undergraduate Research/Creative Projects||#33|
|Best Undergraduate Teaching||#12|
|Best Value Schools||#9|
|Most Innovative Schools||#23|
|Top Performers on Social Mobility||#291|
|Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs||#37|
University of Toronto Admission Requirements for International Students
- All required parts of the Coalition Application, Common Application, or Quest Bridge Application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee, or fee waiver for qualified students
- Official high school transcript
- Counsellor letter of recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendations
- Optional for students applying for fall 2021 entry: SAT or ACT scores (SAT code: 1871 / ACT code: 4036)
- If applicable, official results of the TOEFL, TOEFL Special Home Edition, IELTS, PTE Academic, or Duo lingo English Test.
- If applicable, a completed College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile
The selection process for international students
- Admissions decisions are available on your MyAppVU portal by December 15 for Early Decision I, by February 15 for Early Decision II, and by April 1 for Regular Decision. Admitted Regular Decision applicants have until May 1 to notify Vanderbilt of their intention to enrol.
To know more about the selection process of Vanderbilt, check the official website for more information
Student Loan at Vanderbilt University
Realistically, studying at Vanderbilt could be more expensive than you think. Therefore, taking more funds out of your pocket. This Loan platform has modelled a ten-year student loan with an original principal value of $75,972.
The loan is meant to cover the four years tuition fee and take care of the minor expenses challenging the students.
Note: Financial aid is not guaranteed and is only available for qualifying students. I need you to remember these Federal Loans come with interest, unlike grants. Keep in mind that the current Stafford loan interest rate is 4.529%.
Read Related Guide: How Long Does It Take to Get a Personal Loan in the USA?
What Other Are Asking
Based on what other students are asking regarding the Vanderbilt University Acceptance rate, the school’s admission processes, tuition and scholarships, we are putting down these answers to help you get what you seek to learn:
What does it cost to attend Vanderbilt University (breakdown)?
These fees are contained for the year 2020 – 2021. Thus, if you are applying for the next window opening, please kindly take note of the costs below…
- Graduate School Tuition (per credit hour): $2,087
- Student health insurance (12-month coverage): $3,655
- Student services fee: $542
- Summer student services fee: $92 (estimated)
- Audit fee: $10
- For all students, one-time transcript fee: $100
- Graduate Application fee: $95
Summary of what it costs to study at Vanderbilt University
|Books and Supplies||$1,294|
|Room and Board||$16,234|
|Other Expenses Budget||$2,802|
Good News! Vanderbilt has favourably established scholarships for students that pay all or part of tuition costs. The maximum award value is currently $34,380 for the nine-month academic year. This doesn’t apply to the tuition alone, it also applies to student health insurance coverage, graduate research, assistantships, etc.
What is the acceptance rate of Vanderbilt?
Previous statistics show that a total number of 37,310 applied for the institution while 3,402 only got accepted. Only 6,886 got enrolled which makes it 9% of the acceptance rate of Vanderbilt.
More updated data has it that Vanderbilt University Acceptance rate has maintained an average figure of 7%, making it one of the hardest universities to get into, in the United States.
Qualified GPA for Vanderbilt
For admission consideration at Vanderbilt University, a minimum GPA of 3.84 is required from freshmen. If you are a student (a year away from your admission journey in this school), you may also need to read our previous guide on Proven Secrets to Achieving Very High CGPA in Schools.
Our Top Sources
School’s Official Website:
Jobreaders.org – Vanderbilt University Acceptance rate