Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
At JobReaders.org, we take copyright infringement seriously and strive to address any such concerns promptly. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by one of our users, please follow the guidelines outlined below to submit a proper notification, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- Clearly identify yourself as either: a. The owner of the copyrighted work(s), or b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Specify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Clearly identify the material alleged to be infringing, providing the exact location of the infringing file with the interupload.com link.
- Provide evidence to back up the copyright claim (including the web address)
- Include your contact information, comprising your full name, address, and telephone number.
For more comprehensive details on the necessary information for a valid notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA).
Kindly Note: It is essential to note that, under the DMCA, individuals making misrepresentations about copyright infringement may be held liable for damages incurred due to material removal, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
Send notifications to [email protected]
Please anticipate a response within 2 business days.