The Karnataka State Government of India is inviting interested candidates to apply for the Ka ePASS Karnataka 2021-2022 (Vidyasiri Scholarship Application) before the closing date.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application is an annual scholarship program sponsored by the Karnataka Government to empower students who are ready to study but are facing basic financial challenges.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship Application are advised to follow the application procedures we listed here.
In India, the Government of Karnataka are among other state Governments doing everything possible to encourage minority students from different categories of academic areas.
These Governments are rolling out these scholarship programs because they are cognizant of the fact that there are numerous students who are good academically, but lack the financial powers to support their education pursuit.
- Vidyasiri Scholarship Application
- The Scholarship Value of Ka ePASS Karnataka 2021
- Documents Required to Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship
- How to Apply for The Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Online (Procedures)
- How to Check Your ePASS Karnataka Application Status
- How to Check Your Hostel Application Status
- How to Download Pratibha Acknowledge
- Who is Eligible for Epass Karnataka Karepass?
- Is bank accounts are necessary for this Scholarship?
- How to Apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2020?
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application
The Ka ePASS Karnataka 2021 (Vidyasiri Scholarship Application) will help proffer financial solutions to these minority students who are in need of support.
A student who has the academic potential but has no money to support him/herself has only but three options.
One is to pick a part-time job which he/she will run alongside his/her studies.
The second option is to pick a loan with good options to foot his/her tuition fees. Thirdly, is to search for scholarship opportunities such as the Ka ePASS Karnataka 2020 to help offset their bills.
We are going to provide you details of the Vidyasiri Scholarship Application and all the stipulated guidelines needed for your application in this scholarship. See also
The Scholarship Value of Ka ePASS Karnataka 2021
The scholarship amount of the Ka ePASS Karnataka 2020 is dependent on the categories of students involved.
Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)
- The students who are eligible for the Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) stand to benefit INR3,500 every year.
Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)
- The students will get INR 1,500 every month for 10 consecutive months for Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)
Fee Concession (FC) Scheme
- Students will get up to INR1,750 for Training Fee, Laboratory Fee and Sports Fee every year.
Documents Required to Apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship
The following documents are what is required of you to submit to the Karnataka Government when you are applying for Vidyasiri Scholarship (Karnataka ePass Scholarship as popularly referred to).
Applicants are advised to ensure that they have the following documents in their possession and also make sure that they submitted these documents during registration.
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate
- SSLC certificate
- Father / Mother / Guardian’s Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bonafide certificate of responsible college
How to Apply for The Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Online (Procedures)
If you are interested in the Karnataka ePass Scholarship, you are advised to read and understand the following procedures carefully as any mistake from your angle may prevent you from getting this scholarship. It is easy to apply, but you must be diligent when you are applying.
- To start your application, you must visit the Karnataka government website, which is the Application & Payment System (ePass) official website.
- When you are on the homepage, click on Roads Karnataka Online Application Form.
- You will be taken to a webpage, where you will see Fresh Application 2020.
- Next, the application form will be opened for you to type in your details. Ensure you type in your details correctly and appropriately.
- Carefully upload all the requested documents in the required spaces in the form.
- As soon as you are done uploading the requested documents, kindly cross-check your details to ensure it corresponds with what is required of you to do. Then, click on the submit button to get the files uploaded. With this, you have successfully completed your ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Application.
Note: You can as well get the registration confirmation slip by clicking on the print tab to print it or get it forwarded to your email.
- Once you have everything in place, you are to send the attested copies of every of the documents to the district Taluka Office before the deadline date.
How to Check Your ePASS Karnataka Application Status
Students who applied for the ePASS Karnataka scholarship are advised to regularly check the application status to know if they have been selected for the offer or not.
We have listed the procedures below step by step to help you understand how you are to consistently check for your application status.
- To start your application status checking, you are required to visit the Electronic Payment & Application System (ePass) official website.
- Once you are on the homepage of the official website, you are to click on the “STUDENT SERVICE” section and then navigate the option in the drop-down menu to find “Application Status” and click on the option.
- It will take you to the next webpage. Then you are to enter your details as given below.
- Application No.
- SSLC Register Number
- Year of Passing
- SSLC PassType
- Date of Birth
- Academic Year
- Once you are done filling your details, you are to fill the CAPTCHA code and scroll to “Get Status Button” and click on it to get your application status.
How to Check Your Hostel Application Status
Apart from checking your application status, you can as well, check your hostel application status. Follow these steps to check your hostel status in the ePASS Karnataka Application
- You are to visit the ePASS Karnataka official website and while on the homepage, click on the “STUDENT SERVICE” section.
- On the drop-down menu that will open for you, click on the “HOSTEL APPLICATION STATUS”
- On the next webpage that will open for you, you are to enter the following ddetails.
- Application No.
- Date of Birth
Note: To be able to check your hostel application status, you are required to fill the CAPTCHA code and then click on the Get Status button.
How to Download Pratibha Acknowledge
You need to download the Pratibha acknowledgment and to do that, you are to follow these simple steps below:
- Visit the ePASS Karnataka Official Website and click on the option “STUDENT SERVICE” section.
- On the drop-down menu that will appear on your screen, click on “Pratibha Acknowledgement” option.
- A new webpage will open, then enter the following details.
- Application Reference Number
- SSLC Pass Type
- SSLC Registration Number
- SSLC Passing Year
- Date of Birth
As soon as you are done entering all the above details, you are also required to fill the captcha code and click on the “Download Acknowledgement” button.
We believe you will be selected for this scholarship opportunity if you follow the application procedures accordingly as we listed them for you. See the 5 top recent scholarship opportunities published by Jobreaders below:
- 20+ Scholarships for College Students in 2020 | Global Opportunities
- 9 Best Arts Schools in Canada with Scholarships
- How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship to Study in Germany
- Best Engineering Schools in Canada that Offer Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate International Students
These are some of the popularly asked questions about the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020, staring from the previous years of the student offers.
Here at Jobreaders, we prefer keeping students clearly informed before they embark on applications, owing to the changes that await them. So, based on the previous years’ application and the questions asked, you need to know the following:
Who is Eligible for Epass Karnataka Karepass?
This scholarship option is only available for the applicants that demonstrate needs which include the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe.
Then candidates must have 75% attendance and the family income should not be more than INR 2 lakhs per year.
Is bank accounts are necessary for this Scholarship?
Yes, every candidate is required to provide an account number even during the registration of this scholarship. Any Indian commercial bank is allowed for the purpose of this scholarship.
How to Apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2020?
To apply for this scholarship, like it has been mentioned above you should visit the Epass Karnataka Karepass official website at www.karepass.cgg.gov.in, and then click on the service required to fill the details and upload the required documents & submit it