East Tennessee State University is proud to provide scholarship assistance that doesn’t put stress on students by paying back– for all types of students:
a. First-time freshmen students
b. Transfer students
c. Currently enrolled undergraduate students
d. Graduate students
East Tennessee State University is a public institution that was founded in 1911. It has a City setting, and the campus size is 366 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.
The University ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #293-#381.
The university is developing a world-class environment to enhance student success and improve the quality of life in the region and beyond.
The institution is large enough to offer all the opportunities that can be imagined but small enough to provide personal attention to students in their quest for knowledge. International students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity to be trained at ETSU
In addition to its undergraduate major options, East Tennessee State University has a variety of graduate degree programs, too, including those through the James H. Quillen College of Medicine, which is particularly well regarded for primary care; the College of Business and Technology; and the Claudius G. Clemmer College of Education.
Notable alumni of ETSU include country music star Kenny Chesney and Michelle Livengood, former senior vice president of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
By submitting a University Scholarship Application, students will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. For the 2021-2022 academic year, the scholarship application opens October 1, 2020.
Eligibility status for the east Tennessee state university?
Applications are open for all over the globe
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate & Graduate courses in any subject offered by the university
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply for admission to East Tennessee State University undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).a
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
What is the tuition for East Tennessee State University?
|In state & out of state|
|Tuition for one semester||$4,745.50|
|Housing and meal plan for one semester||$4,469|
Summarily, there are different scholarship the east Tennessee state university offer and I will take you through the financial aids of this scholarship which will be written below:
|Scholarship||Act/sat||Gpa||Award per Semester||Award per year|
OUT OF STATE SCHOLARSHIPS
|Scholarship||Distance from etsu||Gpa||Award per semester||Award per year|
|Carter||Within 250 mi||3.0||$7500||$15000|
|Gilbreath||Beyond 250 mi||3.0||$6000||$12000|
|Carter plus||Buncombe & Henderson counties, NC||3.0||$9000||$18000|
|Creative arts||No distance requirement||Varies||$9000||$18000|
ETSU Promise Plus is an exciting new program at East Tennessee State University for first-time, full-time TN resident freshmen eligible for the Tennessee Education Lottery (HOPE) Scholarship and the maximum Pell Grant.
Unlike any other promise scholarships available to Tennessee residents, East Tennessee State University Promise Plus provides last-dollar tuition assistance and program services fees, PLUS more.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
- To apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission to the Undergraduate & Graduate degree program at the university. Click here to apply online for the scholarship
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Applicants must a Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants). They must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants) for taking admission.
- You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at ETSU.
Terms and Conditions for the East Tennessee State University Scholarship
- Undergraduate students: up to 8 semesters provided the minimum eligibility requirements are maintained.
- Graduate Students: Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- The scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships that cover tuition and fees costs (Creative Arts, Honors in Discipline, Grad Assistantship, Graduate Tuition Scholarship, Government funding, Fulbright grants, etc.)
- The East Tennessee State University scholarship only applies to in- and out-of-state tuition. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, meal plans, and medical insurance costs.