East Tennessee State University is proud to provide scholarship assistance that doesn’t put stress on students by paying back– for all types of students:
a. First-time freshmen students
b. Transfer students
c. Currently enrolled undergraduate students
d. Graduate students
East Tennessee State University is a public institution that was founded in 1911. The institution can be compared to a city on its own because it acquires a large measurement of land size. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.
The University ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #293-#381.
The university has established an atmosphere that motivates students and staff to want to do more.
In this environment, the setting and arrangement encourage good relationships among individuals that have access to the institution. the institution gives room for people to improve their peculiar activities.
East Tennessee is capably wide to give different opportunities to its students and staff without having congestion. It ensures an environment that allows people to showcase whatever stuff they are made of.
Not to forget, the school doesn’t interfere with people’s personal lifestyle. International students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity to be trained at ETSU
In addition to its undergraduate major options, East Tennessee State University over the years has maintained the creation of different graduate degree programs serving students.
This doesn’t exclude programs from James H. Quillen College of Medicine, the College of Business and Technology, and the Claudius G. Clemmer College of Education.
Who are the popular alumni of East Tennesse?
The school has recorded many of its best products in the country but the most popular will be revealed below:
Country music star whose name is Kenny Chesney Michelle Livengood and Former senior vice president of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
When is the opening date?
This is for students applying for the 2020-2021 scholarship. If you can apply for the scholarship, you will be considered into getting chance a scholarship. So what are you waiting for?
The opening date for the scholarship will be officially announced via different platforms. Ensure you are informed but the present date for the opening is October 1, 2021.
Eligibility status for the east Tennessee state university?
This is a global application. What do I mean? Ok, i will tell you. The application is opened to every qualified human beings in the whole universe!
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate & Graduate courses in any subject offered by the university
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply for admission to East Tennessee State University undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).a
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
What is the tuition for East Tennessee State University?
|In state & out of state
|Tuition for one semester
|Housing and meal plan for one semester
Summarily, there are different scholarship the east Tennessee state university offer and I will take you through the financial aids of this scholarship which will be written below:
|Award per Semester
|Award per year
OUT OF STATE SCHOLARSHIPS
|Distance from etsu
|Award per semester
|Award per year
|Within 250 mi
|Beyond 250 mi
|Buncombe & Henderson counties, NC
|No distance requirement
These are the post that relates to the article 10 Low Tuition Universities in Armenia (Programs, Fees, Application)(Opens in a new browser tab)
This was created with the purpose of providing exciting offers for students. These offers are scholarships, grants and educational packages. This program is specifically meant for first-time, full-time Tennessee resident freshmen.
Unlike any other promise scholarships available to Tennessee residents, East Tennessee State University Promise Plus provides last-dollar tuition assistance and program services fees, PLUS more.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
- To apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission to the Undergraduate & Graduate degree program at the university. Click here to apply online for the scholarship
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Applicants must a Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants). They must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants) for taking admission.
- You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at ETSU.
Terms and Conditions for the East Tennessee State University Scholarship
- Undergraduate students: up to 8 semesters provided the minimum eligibility requirements are maintained.
- Graduate Students: Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- The scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships that cover tuition and fees costs (Creative Arts, Honors in Discipline, Grad Assistantship, Graduate Tuition Scholarship, Government funding, Fulbright grants, etc.)
- The East Tennessee State University scholarship only applies to in- and out-of-state tuition. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, meal plans, and medical insurance costs.