This guide details the Disney Internship summer of 2023 and other career opportunities open for eligible and qualified candidates ( in this case, students and graduates). Also, you will be learning who needs to, how to apply for Disney Professional Internships programs and what you will need.
Detailed in this work is focusing on the following career at Disney:
- Disney Imagineering Internships
- Disney Animation Internships
- Disney Internship Summer
Please Note: This guide is for students who are eligible for internship positions and graduates who are qualified for the jobs we are listing here.
A related career opportunity that is well-paying is the Google Internships that we had reviewed in the past. However, these Disney entry-level jobs are interwoven, but we are listing their eligibilities based on what students and graduates mostly search online.
Disney Summer Internship program has been one of delight from the day it commenced. This program is open to many college students to apply during the summer. Such a summer program can prove proactive in your learning during the year.
In this post, you will be informed on how to apply for the Disney Summer Internship Program. It is essential that you pay attention to the details mentioned in this post to gain the required knowledge needed for a successive application.
Breaking! Start Getting current updates on profitable skills, and top career opportunities with Jobreaders.org - Click Here to Subscribe Free.
The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
However, Disney Theme Parks are located in different countries around the World. These countries with Disney Theme Park Include:
- United States
- Tokyo, Japan
- Paris, France
- Hong Kong
- Shanghai, China
Disney is a trademark that is known to many, and its internship programs are designed to train many from different communities in various media, administrative and other career fields either as students or as graduates for entry-level roles.
Disney Summer Internship 2023
The Disney internship summer 2023 is a continuation of various career programs/training; operated by the Disney Internships & Programs division of The Walt Disney Company, located at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando and the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim.
The program recruits college students (ages 18 and older) of all majors for a semester-long paid internship program working at the Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort, with the option of extending to almost a full year.
Information for Graduates: If you are a graduate who desires an entry-level role or other paying jobs at Disney, you will need to navigate towards the end of this guide for recent job openings and how to begin your free online application.
The Disney summer internship program also known as the Disney College Program began in 1981 as the Magic Kingdom College Program (MKCP) and initially consisted of just over 200 students from 20 schools working only at the Magic Kingdom.
Over time this program has grown and now encompasses a larger number of students. As of 2005, 8,000 students have participated each year, representing at least 301 colleges and universities, with an average of 4,000 students at any given time.
In expanding the internship program, Disney has expanded this program by having more accommodations for its interns. Currently, they have four (4) residential properties in which interns live.
Another Related Post: Best Places for Cybersecurity Internship in the United States
Who Can Apply For Disney Internships?
Qualified candidates from various countries are eligible to apply for the annual Disney Internship programs. These programs are based on their essence, location and eligibility across various locations where you can apply.
Based on the 2023 Disney Internship programs, here is a list of top openings for students from various countries where the internships are tenable:
- Disney Accelerator Intern, Summer/Fall 2023
- Production Audit Intern, Summer/Fall 2023
- Strategic Communications Graduate Intern, Remote, Summer/Fall 2023
- Real Estate Controls Intern, Summer/Fall 2023
- Corporate Real Estate, Global Portfolio Management Intern, Summer/Fall
- KGO-TV (ABC7) Sports Intern, Summer/Fall 2023
- WABC-TV (ABC7) Community Engagement Intern, Summer/Fall 2023
- Disneyland Hotel – Employé·e de Service F/H/NB – CDI 35h
- Hospitality – Housekeeping Host F/H/NB – CDD/CDI
How do I Apply for Disney Summer Internship Program 2021?
Application into the Disney internship program is easy and it requires diligence. Here’s how you can apply in a few steps:
- Submit Application: It is necessary that you apply and submits your application. Applications are submitted online on the Disney Internships & Programs Division website.
- Web-based Interview: After you have passed the application phase. You will have to take part in a web-based interview with the organizing body. During the interview, be confident and buttress more on the area you have an interest in the internship.
- Telephone Interview: Here, the CEO of the organization where you are to work will call you. You need to be persuasive with your answers fumed with a desire to work.
- Notification: This is the final phase. After the telephone session, you will be notified where you are to work.
So, to apply and stand better chances of getting the Internships, candidate must get the following things right:
- A) Create a compelling Resume ( to align with the program you are applying for).
- B) Upload your Resume to LinkedIn (This is great for other career opportunities)
- C). Study possible questions and get ready for an interview
- D). Stay informed via your email or phone ( avoid missing important updates)
To begin the free online application for Disney Summer Internship and other internship opportunities in France, the United States and other eligible countries, kindly visit this listing page to select your desired programs.
Jobs at Disney, 2023
Our goal here at Jobreaders.org is to help you tap into rich career opportunities and for this reason, we are providing more comprehensive guides for both students and graduates who are seeking paying job roles in this company.
Via the Disney Career page, we are continuously gathering recent openings ( most popular) with links from their official website for your application.
As at this time filling this career opportunity, Disney is recruiting eligible candidates for several roles such as:
- Channel Marketing Manager, Star Plus
- Senior Programming Strategy & Insight Manager, Star Plus
- Senior Manager Marketing & Communications, Sports
- Job fair Marne La Vallée – Season 2023 – CDD/CDI
- Visual Effects Art Director
- Sales Coordinator, Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Production Manager (Project Hire/Internal Assignment)
- Creature Technical Director – CFX
Note: There are dozens of job roles for candidates from various countries in the world where this brand is either operational or established. Application is via their official web page only ( as we continue to advocate, follow their recruiters’ portal).
How to Apply for Jobs at Disney
Just as it is customary with other brands, government parastatals and businesses that recruit. Potential employees are expected to understand their job roles, learn about the brand, submit the necessary documents during applications and also be ready for job interviews.
Aside from the internship opportunities at Disney, most of these job roles are for candidates who meet the minimum requirements for jobs at Disney and also demonstrate the required qualities.
To begin your online application for any of the listed job roles or one of the dozens of openings in this company, kindly visit this web page to start your career journey at Disney.
Prospective Candidates are Also Asking
Based on what students and graduates are asking regarding Disney college programs and other internship opportunities, we are helping you with answers regarding this company. First, you need to learn more about your chances here as we strive to provide every piece of information that will help you land your dream position at Disney.
These questions include:
How hard is it to get a Disney professional internship
Web sources have suggested that the acceptance rate for Disney professional internship and other internships range from 1% to about 3%. In other words, it is one of the hardest internship opportunities out there to grab.
So, to win, the candidate needs to stand out from the application, interview and other stages of the entry processes.
Are Disney Internships Paid One?
Yes, Interns at Disney are paid from country to country, depending on their roles and location for either the college program or other professional internships. On average, the equivalent of Disney’s Internship salary is from $824/week and about $3,574/month.