Google Apprenticeship program play a pivotal role in fostering the growth of digital skills by offering a unique blend of work and study experiences. These apprenticeships serve as integral steps toward building a rewarding and meaningful career.
Throughout the program, apprentices gain valuable exposure to diverse areas and teams within Google. Simultaneously, they undergo external training, honing their professional skills on the job. This comprehensive approach ensures a holistic development journey for apprentices, preparing them for success in the dynamic landscape of digital technology.
In this post, we are unraveling he details, remuneration, requirements, as well as other core information for prospective applicants for the ongoing jobs and other career opportunities with Google.
These jobs are open for eligible candidates in various countries; and we also need to start with highlighting the various programs and locations where they are tenable.
Important Note: Please be aware that for accurate and up-to-date information regarding application timelines and deadlines for each Google Apprenticeship program mentioned, it is essential to refer to the apprenticeship application portal provided. This portal serves as an integral part of this guide and ensures that applicants have access to the specific details and requirements unique to each apprenticeship opportunity.
Open Google Apprenticeship Programs
Welcome to a world of opportunities with Google’s diverse apprenticeship programs. Whether you aspire to delve into Sales and Marketing, Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, or numerous other fields, our apprenticeships offer a unique blend of work experience and academic learning.
From France to India, the United States to Switzerland, these programs cater to a global audience, fostering career development while pursuing academic excellence. Duration varies, ranging from 12 to 36 months, and apprentices get hands-on experience at Google, complemented by external training.
Dive into the details of each program, from requirements to application dates, and embark on your journey to a dynamic and fulfilling career with Google.
Sales and Marketing Apprenticeship – France
- The Sales and Marketing Apprenticeship Google Apprenticeship in France is 12-month journey in Sales and Marketing, partnering with a CFA and university or engineering school. Gain part-time work experience at Google while pursuing a degree in Sales or Digital Marketing. Applications open in spring for an autumn start.
Software Engineering Apprenticeship – France
- The Software Engineering Apprenticeship Google Apprenticeship in France help you explore the dynamic realm of Software Engineering through a 12-36 month program in partnership with a CFA and university or engineering school. Acquire part-time work experience at Google while pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related technical area. Applications open in spring for an autumn start.
Customer Engineering Apprenticeship – France
- The Customer Engineering Apprenticeship program in France is a 24-month journey in Customer Engineering in partnership with a CFA and university or engineering school. Gain part-time work experience at Google while pursuing a degree in Infrastructure or Application Modernization, Computer Science, Data Science, Security, Network, AI/ML. Applications open in spring for an autumn start.
Data Analytics Apprenticeship – India
- Data Analytics Apprenticeship program in India helps participants delve into the world of Data Analytics with a 24-month apprenticeship in partnership with an external training provider. Kickstart your journey with a boot camp before immersing yourself in Google teams. Approximately 80% of the time is spent learning on-the-job at Google, supplemented by 20% technical instruction. Applications opens around on October.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – India
- Digital Marketing Google Apprenticeship program in India is a 24-month Digital Marketing Apprenticeship in partnership with an external training provider. Commence your journey with a boot camp, followed by extensive on-the-job learning at Google (80%), supplemented by technical instruction (20%). Applications open on October.
Information Technology Apprenticeship – India
- Information Technology Google Apprenticeship – India is a 2 Months Step into the realm of Information Technology with a 12-month Data Analytics Apprenticeship in partnership with CAIT Edusys. Begin with a boot camp, followed by immersive on-the-job learning at Google (80%), complemented by technical instruction (20%).
Project Management Apprenticeship – India
- Google Project Management Apprenticeship – India is a 24 Months Embark on a 24-month Project Management Apprenticeship in partnership with an external training provider. Dive into a comprehensive boot camp before joining Google teams. Around 80% of your time will be spent learning on-the-job at Google, supplemented by 20% technical instruction. Applications open around October.
Software Engineering Apprenticeship – Ireland
- Google Software Engineering Apprenticeship – Ireland is a 24 Months Embark on a Software Engineering Apprenticeship lasting 24 months in partnership with FIT. Combining on-the-job learning at Google with training center courses, this program starts with a six-month external training before joining Google teams. Applications open in spring for an autumn start.
Data Center Technician Apprenticeship – Netherlands
- Google Data Center Technician Apprenticeship is the practical component of the Dutch ICT MBO educational program, with a duration varying from 20-34 weeks based on school requirements. Enroll in school while learning on-the-job at Google. Applications open in spring for an autumn start in the same year.
Application Development Apprenticeship EFZ – Switzerland
- The Application Development Apprenticeship EFZ – Switzerland is a 4 Years Embark on a 4-year Application Development Apprenticeship (Informatiker/in EFZ Applikationsentwicklung). The program begins with one year of external training before joining Google teams. Spend approximately 40% of your time at school and 60% learning on-the-job at Google. Applications open in summer for an August start the following year.
Interactive Media Designer EFZ – Switzerland
- The UX Google Apprenticeship (Interactive Media Designer EFZ) is a 4-year program. Spend about 40% of your time at school and 60% learning on-the-job at Google. Applications open in summer for an August start the following year.
Digital Business Apprenticeship – United Kingdom
- Google Digital Business Apprenticeship Program in United Kingdom takes participants on a Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship lasting 15 months in partnership with Multiverse. Spend approximately 80% of your time learning on-the-job at Google and 20% in technical instruction. This program will help develop the skills to start your career in Marketing.
Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship – United Kingdom
- The Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship – United Kingdom help you delve into a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship lasting 15 months in partnership with Just IT. Commence with front-loaded training before joining Google teams. Approximately 80% of your time will be spent learning on-the-job at Google, complemented by 20% technical instruction. Applications open in autumn for an autumn start the following year.
Software Engineering Apprenticeship – United Kingdom
- Google Software Engineering Apprenticeship – United Kingdom is a Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship lasting 24 months in partnership with Makers Academy. Start with a three-month boot camp before joining Google teams. Around 80% of your time will be spent learning on-the-job at Google, supplemented by 20% technical instruction. Applications open in autumn for an autumn start the following year.
Human Resources Apprenticeship – France
- The Human Resources Apprenticeship – France is a 12-month Human Resources Apprenticeship in partnership with a CFA and university or engineering school. Gain part-time work experience at Google while studying towards a degree in Human Resources Management. Applications open in spring for an autumn start.
What Next? Having chosen your field and location for the apprenticeship program, let us explore the simple application procedure for each of the programs that are outlined in this guide.
Application for Google Apprenticeship Program
Applying for a Google Apprenticeship Program is a multi-step process that involves careful consideration and preparation. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the application process:
- Research Available Apprenticeships:
- Explore the various apprenticeship programs offered by Google across different locations.
- Understand the specific requirements, duration, and focus areas of each apprenticeship.
- Prepare Your Resume:
- Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills, education, and any previous work or academic experiences.
- Visit the Google Careers Site:
- Navigate to the Google Careers website and find the “Apprenticeships” section or use the search feature to locate specific programs.
- Review Program Details:
- Click on the apprenticeship programs you are interested in to gather more details about the duration, eligibility criteria, and application process.
- Create a Google Account:
- If you don’t have a Google Account, create one. This account will be used to complete the application.
- Complete the Online Application:
- Start the online application by providing your personal information, education background, work experience, and any other required details.
- Tailor your responses to showcase how your skills align with the apprenticeship requirements.
- Upload Documents:
- Upload any necessary documents, such as your resume, academic transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- Submit Application:
- Carefully review your application to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Submit your application through the online portal.
- Monitor Application Status:
- Keep an eye on your email and the application portal for updates on your application status.
- Respond promptly if additional information or interviews are requested.
- Prepare for Interviews:
- If selected for an interview, prepare by researching Google’s culture, values, and the specific apprenticeship program.
- Be ready to discuss your experiences, skills, and why you are interested in the apprenticeship.
- Follow Up:
- After interviews, send a thank-you email to express your gratitude for the opportunity and reiterate your interest in the program.
- Await Offer and Onboarding:
- If successful, await the official offer from Google.
- Follow the provided instructions for onboarding and any additional steps required before the program start.
Remember to check the specific deadlines for each apprenticeship program and adhere to them.
Frequently Asked Questions On Google Apprenticeship
We address questions by other prospective applicants on the Google Apprenticeship Program; and to help you learn more as you embark on this career journey. Here is a list of frequently asked questions about the program:
Does Google apprenticeship pay?
The salary structure for Google Apprenticeships is diverse, catering to different levels of experience and expertise. Top earners in this program can expect an annual salary of $62,000, translating to a monthly pay of $5,166.
Those in the 75th percentile receive $56,000 annually, equivalent to $4,666 per month. The average annual salary for Google Apprentices stands at $43,919, with a monthly pay of $3,659. Individuals in the 25th percentile receive $30,000 annually, amounting to $2,500 per month.
This salary breakdown reflects the range of earning opportunities within the Google Apprenticeship program, accommodating various skill levels and contributions.
How do I get selected for a Google apprenticeship?
Getting selected for a Google apprenticeship involves a competitive application process. Showcase relevant skills and a strong passion for technology in your application. Emphasize technical proficiency, problem-solving abilities, and a genuine desire to learn.
How long is the Google apprenticeship program?
The duration of the Google apprenticeship program varies based on the specific program. Programs can range from 12 to 36 months, depending on the role and level of apprenticeship.
How much do Google apprentices get paid in the UK?
Google apprentices in the UK receive competitive pay, but specific amounts vary based on the role and level of apprenticeship. Salaries are generally competitive within the industry.
Is getting a Google apprenticeship hard?
Securing a Google apprenticeship can be challenging due to high demand. To increase your chances, demonstrate a combination of technical skills, problem-solving ability, and a strong desire to learn.
Is the Google apprenticeship hard?
While the Google apprenticeship itself can pose challenges as you gain real-world experience, it offers a valuable opportunity to develop skills and receive on-the-job training.
How to get a job at Google with no experience?
To secure a job at Google with no experience, emphasize relevant skills, showcase projects or coursework, and highlight your passion for technology in your application. Google values a strong foundation and enthusiasm for learning.
What are the advantages of a Google apprenticeship?
The advantages of a Google apprenticeship include gaining practical skills, receiving on-the-job training, and having the opportunity to work for a leading technology company. It provides a valuable entry point into the tech industry.
Can I work with Google from home?
Working with Google from home may be possible for certain roles, depending on the nature of the work. Google has supported remote work, but it varies by position and team.
How long does it take to hear back from Google after applying for an apprenticeship?
The time it takes to hear back from Google after applying for an apprenticeship can vary. It’s advisable to check the specific application timelines provided by Google for the particular apprenticeship program.
What questions are asked in a Google apprenticeship interview?
During a Google apprenticeship interview, expect questions related to your technical skills, problem-solving abilities, and a demonstration of your passion for technology. Be prepared to discuss your experiences and how they align with the role.
What is the last date for a Google apprenticeship?
Application deadlines for Google apprenticeships can vary. It’s essential to check the specific timeline and last date for each program on the Google Careers website or the apprenticeship program page.
What is the highest-paid apprentice at Google?
The highest-paid apprenticeships at Google may vary, but roles in areas like software engineering or data analytics are often well-compensated. Salaries are influenced by the role and level of the apprenticeship.
Is the Google Digital Marketing apprenticeship paid?
In the UK, Google’s Digital Marketing apprenticeship is likely paid. However, specific details may vary depending on the location and the structure of the apprenticeship program.
Who pays for apprenticeships in the UK?
In the UK, including Google, employers contribute to funding apprenticeships. The government and employers share the cost of training and developing apprentices.
What can I do after a Google apprenticeship?
After completing a Google apprenticeship, you can pursue various career paths within the tech industry or continue your education. The experience gained during the apprenticeship opens doors to further opportunities.
Is a Google apprenticeship good?
A Google apprenticeship is generally considered highly prestigious and beneficial for career growth. It provides hands-on experience, training, and exposure to the tech industry, enhancing your skills and employability.
How long does Google take to respond to job applications?
The response time from Google after job applications can vary. Candidates are encouraged to monitor the application portal for updates and may receive communications within a few weeks, although the timeline can vary.
How much do Google interns get paid?
Google pays interns competitive rates. The estimated total pay range for a Google intern is typically $33–$61 per hour, including base salary and additional pay. Specific compensation details may vary based on the role and location.
What are the chances of getting a Google internship?
The chances of securing a Google internship depend on the competitiveness of the application and the alignment of your skills with the available opportunities. Demonstrating relevant skills and a strong passion for technology increases your likelihood of success.
How do I join Google company?
To join Google, explore job openings on the Google Careers website. Select a position that matches your skills and interests, and submit your application through the official channels outlined in the job posting.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE GUIDES: