You can’t afford to miss this Google Org Impact Challenge for Women and Girls 2021, this is another great opportunity for women and young girls to secure a great future.
Apart from this Google impact challenge for women and girls, there are also other career and scholarship opportunities available for you here, such as these:
- 2021 Google Scholarships for International Students
- Grow With Google Audacity Scholarship 2021 [Updated]
- 2021 Generation of Google Scholarship For the USA and Canada
The Google.org Impact Challenge for Women and Girls is an empowerment program initiated by Google to boost the standard of living of women and girls, across the globe.
Due to the ravaging effect of COVID-19 on the economy of the world at large and to also reduce the harsh condition occasioned to women as a result of gender inequality.
This and more are what prompted Google.com to come up with this rescue measure as their quota contributes to the betterment of humankind.
If you are aspiring to study in Canada, check these 15 Universities in Canada without Application Fee for Aspiring Students
This they intend to achieve by donating fund to the people or organization that satisfied their requirements.
See also: 17 Best Post Graduate Scholarships in Canada for all students
Check if you are eligible to apply for this, specifically for Nigerian students: Nigerian Award Scholarship and Ongoing International Scholarships 2021
Google.com, through a great initiative program known as the Google.org impact challenge
for women and girls, has set aside the sum of $25,000000 (twenty-five million dollars), to
assist any organization creating making a way for women and girls prosperity, by helping them to turn their economic potentials into power.
If you are looking for scholarship opportunity to further your academic pursuit, follow this link to apply for any of this scholarship opportunity for both, national and international students
The application for this fund is open to the general public running a charitable organization or a proposal that will help women and girls to turn their economic potential into power.
In the end, the selected organization will receive up to $2, 000000 ( two million Dollars) each and will have an opportunity for mentorship and more support from Google.
If your dream is to study in the US, check this Yale Acceptance Rate – Admission and Students’ Scholarships
For an organization to qualify to apply for this initiative, it must satisfy the following requirements
- The full registered name of the organization
- Provide the website of the organization, if they have a website
- If the organization has a social media presence, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, youtube, it can be provided
- Organizations located in the following countries are not eligible to apply: Crimea, Cuban, North Korea or Syria and projects in those countries are not eligible to apply.
- Individuals not affiliated with the organization, are not eligible to apply also
- The official registered address of the organization.
- It must be a non-profitable organization
- Number of employees of the organization
- The mission or overview of the organization
- The annual budget of the organization
- University: public or private academic or research institution
- Social enterprise: for-profit social enterprise company with a project that has an explicit charitable purpose
Check if you are eligible to apply for these 2021 Paid Google Internship and Apprenticeship Programs ( $60,000)
- Take note that application for this initiative can only be submitted in English because the post-funding for the selected organization will be in English
- You are also advised to draft your responses in separate documents first and ensure to complete your form when the whole application is ready for submission, this is because the responses in the application form cannot be saved for later completion.
- You are not to submit any confidential or proprietary information, through the application, as details of your project proposal can be handled by experts appointed for that.
- Your internet application must be updated using the following browser: Internet Explorer 8 or newer, or the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Free response fields allow a maximum response length of 100 words per question.
- You are advised to review the grant application term and Google Private Policy before you proceed
This is the Stage 1 application for the Google.org Impact Challenge for Women and Girls. Google.org will invite high-potential organizations to submit additional project information in Stage 2.
The invitations to the Stage 2 application will be sent on a rolling basis. Unfortunately, applications that did not move on to Stage 2 will not be further considered for the Google.org Impact Challenge.
If you want to apply for a grant in the USA, check these 5 Operating Grants for Non-Governmental Organization in the USA |How to Apply
These are the two compulsory stages, the application processes for the challenge must pass
through before the final presentation of the award to the eligible organization:
At this stage of the program, eligible organizations are required to submit their proposals
on the charitable projects showcasing channels for women and girls prosperity.
In this stage, google.com will invite, the selected organization that passed the requirements
of the first stage to submit additional project information.
Interested and eligible organizations are encouraged to submit their application/proposals now, before the close of application at 23:59 GMT on April 9, 2021.
Visit the official website here, to apply now
You can always confide in us for the latest information on scholarships and various career opportunities around the world, every moment. All you need to do is to always visit us at www.jobreaders.org. or subscribe to our free email newsletter for notifications on the latest update, you can also visit our Facebook page here