If you have not woke up to the fact that there is a free online school that can reshape your vision and destinies, then you need to explore this list of free online schools from the year 2020 and also a few paid online courses that can give your career new phases from this year.
With the current technological proliferation, education has been made easier for students that are willing and ready to further their academic career.
Online schools aim at providing outstanding schooling experiences for students across the world with efficiency, bridging the gap created by either inadequate resources or distance.
Earning free online school certifications can enhance your productivity and make you a more valuable employee. This is a system that supports students in their online education across the world. There are some numbers of free online schools with certificates. You can check out the online University for more information.
Free online schools with certificates of completion can open up a whole new world of educational and career opportunities.
Expanding your skills and broadening your knowledge base will always serve you and create numerous job opportunities for you.
You can enrich your resume to make yourself more attractive to employers and develop more new skills that will help you be highly effective, efficient and irreplaceable in your job or anywhere you find yourself across the world.
The Benefits of online schooling with certificate
- Improving on existing knowledge, skills and professional traits
- Creates a way of further studies at a much higher level
- Pursue promotion in their current line of work
- Explore an entirely new career path which will make you more productive and valuable
- Start your own business from scratch which will make you profitable
12 Best Free Online Schools and Certifications 2020
Are you ready to gain knowledge and be skilful? A range of free online courses are available to those with a thirst for scientific knowledge and are willing to be valuable and productive in their various field of studies.
Free Certification Courses (Stanford University)
All programs on global university training partner Coursera are now available for free, for a short duration that is.
These include courses from Stanford University among a host of other famous universities and colleges globally.
What matters here is the part that you can simply choose a training program you seem to have a liking for, and then enrol to it at no cost, and evaluate the same by yourself.
If after a few days you like it enough you can pay and continue further; otherwise, you cannot pay and enjoy the free content while it lasts.
Sounds like a sweet deal to us! On Coursera, you will find free business certifications, free online training courses, free it certifications and much more.
· Understand the significance of the topics covered and its impact on the real world.
· You can complete guidance to configure and install the necessary tools needed for courses
· The flexible deadlines of classes allow you to learn at your own pace.
Setting Academic Goals
Scaling through the post Primary education is one step ahead in one’s career education. Before proceeding with High Schools (Secondary Schools, as it is known in most countries) can be much more fun with good plans ahead.
However, there are many needs to explore above the limits of elementary study levels. Apart from preparing ahead of job positions, there is a need for refined thoughts and broader visions.
These qualities are the same as what we attain from Universities and other institutions in our local countries.
But this post exposes us to free online schools that offer most of the degrees that we get in our traditional school, and in most cases, free.
No doubt, high degrees are one of the first qualifications for scholars who dream of tapping from the world economy.
Getting your first degree is as good as the Master Degree, MBA and other forms of advances portfolios that distinguish men in their disciplines and achievements.
Free Online Courses & Degrees (Harvard University)
Learn from the experts and faculty who are always engaged in teaching and research to push the boundaries of human knowledge.
If you dream about getting educated from one of the top universities, then you should check these series of programs.
You can choose to ‘audit the course’ for free or receive the verified certificate for a small fee. Take your pick from the likes of Neuroscience, Contract Law, Calculus, modern China’s foundations, humanitarian response to conflict and disaster, introduction to data-wise and much more.
Free Online Courses (Udemy)
This is one of the most valuable online free platforms; Udemy has got some of the best courses by some amazing trainers all over the world.
These are people who have been working in a specific domain for over decades, people who have taught at some of the most prominent colleges globally and have taught thousands of students online.
The courses created by them are highly rated, well-curated and regularly updated. On completion of a class, you get a certificate of completion.
- Lectures range from 1 hour to 15 hours depending on what you want to learn
- All online instructors are highly knowledgeable.
- Many courses are available for absolutely free, while others are available at prices you wouldn’t believe!
Free Online Courses on LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com)
Lynda has been rebranded as LinkedIn Learning. A lot of people know LinkedIn Learning as the erstwhile Lynda.com, which had famously captured the mind and attention of e-learning lovers all over the world which is one of the broadest range of courses and classes, can be found online for free on LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com).
You will get to learn the most in-demand tech, management and creative skills from industry experts which will help you add value to your work while helping you grow in your career.
After being taken over by LinkedIn, Thousands of courses to choose from across diverse set of domains like business, technology, data science, marketing and much more
· All courses are effectively free since the first month on the platform is a trial period. So you can enrol in and complete any course of your choice at zero cost
· Thousands of skilled instructors from prestigious organizations and universities have created these courses, so you get top-notch quality
· It comes with the backing and support of LinkedIn Platform, so you can easily add skills to your profile, thus increasing your chances of finding a better job and better opportunity
· The option of ‘view offline’ allows you to attend classes without the internet
Free UC Berkeley Certifications (UC Berkeley)
UC Berkeley marks this commitment by facilitating online education initiatives including online degree programs, credit and non-credit courses, ever since being established in 1868, The University of California has been committed to innovation in teaching and learning.
Financial institutions, health sectors, politics and many more organizations are constantly searching for world leaders.
These are scholars who are proven worthy through different skills and certification from reputable institutions. This fact alone drives home the need for either these free online schools with certificates or a paid version that offer the needed values.
Some of the courses offered by Berkeley online include Marketing Analytics, Journalism, English Literature, Quantum mechanics, and Statistics. Quality courses from UC Berkeley are now available for students to benefit from all over the world.
From what you can see, the free online schools do not suggest that education is cheap or unimportant; rather a means of encouraging young and old people to consider digital learning.
Dive in to find an abundance of knowledge waiting for you. Below are some features to be expected
· The highest quality education now available online
· Most programs are free to audit, and you may pay if you want a certificate
· Available on leading e-learning platform edX
· Choose from a variety of subjects
Free IT Certifications (Udemy)
With over 1500 options, Udemy makes sure that you can learn the IT skill of your choice irrespective of your current experience level.
The lessons are divided on the basis of difficulty level, namely beginner, intermediate and advanced.
AWS certified solutions architect, CCNA Bootcamp, CompTIA A+ certification, classic salesforce administrator, complete network fundamentals course are some of the most popular choices on the website.
The Udemy course is skill-based in that they offer practical solutions to known real-world business and administrative challenges.
Instead of going about for other kinds of schools online, Udemy has features that equip students with highly developed digital skills and educational insights into solutions.
Filter based on topics, level of difficulty, process, language, features, and ratings to get programs better aligned to your requirements.
· Prepare for the various IT certifications with thorough guidance from the fundamentals to the last minute tips.
· Setup your own business or get a promotion at your current job by showcasing your skills.
· Lectures, Downloadable resources, Articles and Full lifetime access
Free Coding (Programming) Courses
This is one of the best options if you want to build a strong fundamental of coding. It includes courses from Codecademy, edX, Coursera, Datacamp and many other course providers that specialize in this field. The lessons do not only focus on the theory and syntax but practical learning as well.
So get started with writing working code from the very first lectures which will give you the confidence in the techniques and methods covered in the videos.
· No prior experience is required for enrolment.
· Write code and get instant feedback so that you always know that you are on the right track.
· Apply your knowledge to real-world projects and test your knowledge with tailor-made quizzes.
· All courses are available free of cost
Free University & College Certification Courses (edX)
Note: In this article, we did not just intend to share free online schools only. There are quite a good number of great schools with just little course fees.
One of the top e-learning websites in today’s world, edX is fully committed to making sure that learners get access to the best available content irrespective of their field of choice.
With an impressive array of top colleges and universities such as MIT, Harvard, Berkeley on their panel, they are one remarkable place to hone your skills online.
Free online certification courses and training programs ranging from Project Management, Data Science, Computer Science. You will find some of the best business certifications, online certifications, free online it training and much more.
· Take your pick from professional certificates, individual programs, and micro master’s degree.
· The instructors help you to work with the foundational concepts with the help of practical examples.
· Opportunities to implement the skills covered in the lessons and by attempting the hands-on assignments and case studies are available online
· The certification can be earned for a certain fee, but the lessons and materials can be accessed for free.
Free Online Courses and Nanodegrees (Udacity)
When it comes to online learning, Udacity is a leader, and it provides a tonne of resources to learn from for absolutely free.
To earn the certification, enrolment in the programs require a specific price. Still, if you are only interested in gaining access to the content and learning, then Udacity can be very helpful in that aspect. Go ahead and take the course that suits you, to supplement your knowledge or just delve into a completely new topic.
· Industry associations with the likes of Google
· Makes students job-ready for the market
· Offers both paid nano degree programs as well as free courses
· You can learn via their app
· Trails around a variety of topics including Dev Ops, self-driving car, digital marketing, web development and so on
Free Online Courses (Microsoft)
These edX lectures are taught by Microsoft experts and are perfect for hands-on learners. Broaden your experience with cutting edge technologies in areas like cloud services, mobile development, and data sciences.
The classes can be audited for free by anyone starting from students to seasoned technologists. Build innovative applications, services, and experiences that will let you make a meaningful impact in today’s interconnected world.
· The introductory lectures in some of the free online schools tell you how to configure the necessary software and tools.
· Well, structured content with a gradual increase in difficulty makes it easy to follow along.
· Concepts are explained with interactive examples and demonstrations.
· Complete the graded assignments and assessments to measure your grasp on the topics covered.
Lessons worth Sharing (TedEd Courses)
One hidden gem not many know about is TedEd. Yes, that’s the same famous TED, but in this case, its a collection of best courses and lessons to help everybody learn.
You will find exciting experiences on topics such as Business & Economics, Literature & Language, Mathematics, Philosophy & Religion, Social Studies and even Teaching & Education.
· Includes subjects like Business & Economics, Literature & Language, Philosophy & Religion among others
· A lot of crisp short term video tutorials to help you get a quick grasp on a subject
· Hundreds of contributors from all over the world have created courses on the platform
· Includes the TED-Ed Clubs program that helps students discover, explore and present big ideas in TED-style talks
Online Programs (MIT Open-Courseware)
Consider these awakening calls to acquire world-class skills in just a few months, with the free online school. In the real sense, MIT is not a free online school; but just like other platforms, have a few courses from free faculties.
These refer to the online hub of resources, materials, and videos on all various disciplines created by some of the world’s best academic and industrial experts.
These interdisciplinary subjects such as chemistry, calculus, entrepreneurship, energy, transportation, introduction to programming and life science are here to help you build more skills.
Beyond these, it presents you tall before global opportunities with edges for more solution provision.
By the end of your chosen class, you will be proficient in the concepts covered and be ready to apply them in industrial scenarios.
- Choose from the collection of free courses, audio/video lectures and more.
- Use supplementary resources, and online textbooks to enhance the learning experience.
- Complete the graded assessments, assignments and pass the examinations to complete the certifications.
What do we have to Say?
There is one reasonable reality that we always hammer on, from the point of view that there are immense benefits of acquiring advanced skills, not just online.
These Free Online Schools with Certificates should just be considered aids to students who dream but do not have sufficient fund to carter for their online degree, through any of the Institutions.
Most of these Online Universities offer paid certification on various courses, for international students; which can be seen in some of the schools listed above.
The Faculties offering some of the free online course are possibly trying to promote the internet-based classes and new school functionalities.
They are options that may not last the test of time, but as privileged students, we encourage you to choose courses that suit your fantasies and needs for quality education.
For link, guides and more light to the contents of this article, do well to reach us through the comment section below.
- Official NDA Screening Examination Date for 2020 Entrance - August 7, 2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2020 | Call for Profile Update - August 1, 2020
- 20 Best Boarding Schools in North Carolina NC | Ranking - July 28, 2020