FATE foundation scale-up lab agribusiness accelerator programme 2021 for Nigeria entrepreneurs is meant for CEOs, Owner-managers and Founders who are in businesses. Those in their early stage and seeking on how to scale. Those that need expansion in their businesses to attract potential investors.
However, the accelerator programme under FATE Foundation runs for a six month period and the program includes:
- Business support services
- Individual and group mentoring
- Interactive workshops
- Consulting sessions
You can check this related post on how to Get a Loan from Check ‘N’ Go in the United States
The Accelerator Programme centred their scheme on:
- Cashflow management
- Agribusiness value chains
- Export and financing opportunities
- Product and process improvement
Eligibility for the programme
These are the demands which a candidate must pass through before participating in the programme.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- The age bracket should be, however, between 21 – 45 years as of Monday, February 1, 2021
- The candidate should be also, CEO, Founder, or Owner manager of a growth-stage agribusiness venture
- The Agribusiness must be, however, at the growth stage with a significant level of income generation.
- Have a minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira, also with a minimum of three (3) full-time highly skilled
- you must have identified with CAC, also.
Check out these related articles that might interest you7 Popular Entrepreneurship Grants for Nigerians (Reviews and Applications Requirements), and NYS Grants Gateway: Requirement for Student Financial Aids
Scale-up lab programme have a schedule
Start of the programme
Breaking! Start Getting current updates on profitable skills, and top career opportunities with Jobreaders.org - Click Here to Subscribe Free.
The Accelerator Programme commences with:
- Formal Induction
- One-week accelerator boot camp
- GAP Analysis
There many sessions in the programme such as
- Peer learning and feedback
- Individual growth support
- Workshop and coaching sessions
- Demo day
Most importantly, the participants will gain access to exclusive interaction with investors, agribusiness experts, experienced entrepreneurs
End of programme
At the end of the programme, there will be, however, official graduation and presentation of the Certificate which will take place in December 2021.
you can check out this article which might be of interest Nigeria Youth Investment Fund – How to Access the N3 Million Scheme
How to apply
Interested Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs who, however, meet up with the criteria can go ahead to apply here for the Scaleup Lab program.
The deadline for application to this programme is however Sunday, March 28, 2021.
However, to get updates about career opportunities, you can simply subscribe to our free email newsletter. More importantly, you can check on our social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
In conclusion, this article for candidates who have already an existing business.
Secondly, if you are not in this group of person Jobreaders have many job positions. That can help you be the group for next year.