FDU international Graduate scholarship In USA 2020 is an annual scholarship program that is designed to help the students who wish to further their masters Education but are not financially capable to carry on with the program
This is to inform all Graduate students who wants to study in FDU international scholarship in the USA.
That they can apply now for the ongoing fairleigh Dickinson university International Graduate Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to students who wants to study abroad desiring to pursue graduate degree programs at Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA.
Applications is going on for the international funding for the academic year 2020/21. This funding program is administrated by the Fairleigh Dickinson University.
This is a renewable award for up to four years available for all eligible candidates who wish to start an undergraduate study in the United States.
About FDU International Graduate Scholarship
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the biggest private university in New Jersey, USA. In 1942 the school was founded. Fairleigh University has a mission to complement its students’ growth by providing personal attention. Fairleigh University has a total of four campuses and its main campus in located in New Jersey.
Fairleigh University as one of the best universities in the country has a student to teacher ratio of 12:1 and offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The university offers more than 100 individual degree programs to its students. It has qualified student’s opportunities for internships with the UN and its associated agencies.
Details about FDU international Graduate Scholarship in USA
Here are some specific details you really need to know to be able to apply successfully in gaining the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships. Carefully read through this part.
Level/Field of Study into Fairleigh Dickinson University:
This is to inform all graduate scholarship for international students. That no particular field of study is specified for the scholarship that means any field of study is eligible to apply.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship is organized and hosted at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey in the USA.
The FDU Graduate Scholarship is open to all international students. No particular country was stipulated to benefit from the scholarship award.
This means that any graduate student from any nation other than the US can apply for the scholarship.
Why Fairleigh Dickinson University?
The Fairleigh University offers an unmatched legacy and landscape of global learning opportunities. Here, students will get additional training for a career change or job promotion.
- University: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $27,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Based on academic merit, SAT/ACT not required, they must have a high school certificate with an excellent record.
How to apply into Fairleigh Dickinson University?
Graduate students who want to study at Fairleigh Dickinson University USA for the scholarship can apply now for the ongoing FDU International Graduate Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic session are required to follow the application guidelines.
1. Submit an application.
NOTE: American citizens, regardless of where they live, must submit their application through fdu.edu/apply.
2. Upload or mail your academic records from all secondary schools attended. If your transcripts, diploma, or any other academic documents are not in English, you MUST include an official English translation. Include any AP, IB, and/or GCE scores.
You may be eligible for transfer credit for the following exams and qualifying scores: Metropolitan Campus AP Policy or Florham Campus AP Policy Diploma/ Certificates: 5 or higher per Higher Level examGCE A-levels: C or above per A-level exam (up to 6 credits)
3. Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score.
– Read about our English Proficiency Requirements.
– An SAT or ACT score is optional for admission but required for higher scholarship consideration.
4. Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from academic references.
5. Submit a copy of your passport.
6. Submit a bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa. Follow the guidelines below to learn what to do.
- Bank statements must indicate a balance that will cover your first year of tuition and living expenses.
- The Affidavit of Support must be in the name of the sponsor on your bank statement. Multiple bank statements require an affidavit from each sponsor. Self-sponsored applicants do not need an affidavit.
- Fall applicants must have financial documents dated after February 1; Spring applicants, documents dated after August 1
- Solvency certificates are not acceptable.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide the award amount up to $27,000 per year to the successful candidates.
- Applicant Must submit a complete FDU application
- awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- The award given cannot be used towards the Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions.
This is to inform the undergraduate or graduate students that the application deadline for the FDU international scholarship is December 1st, 2020.
Note: you must submit your application on or before the due date because any application submitted after that will not be considered.
If you meet the stipulated requirements, you can apply for the scholarship using the application link below;
- Official website for applying: FDU application
Where is Fairleigh Dickinson University?
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university located at 1000 River Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666, New Jersey in the United States.
Is Fairleigh Dickinson University a good college?
In the year 2019, Fairleigh Dickinson University was rated as one of the best college in the United States of America.
Does Fairleigh Dickinson require essays?
There is no need of any student disturbing he/her in writing an essay for this school but you may write an SAT essay and it is not something you’d need to worry about.
Does Fairleigh Dickinson require sat scores?
Yes! You must submit an SAT or ACT to submit an application to Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Students who are Applying to this scholarship will add an advantage to boost their Curriculum Vitae and will as well grant you access to meet other bright minded people from other countries too. Ensure to apply now for this scholarship. Remember, it’s worth $10, 000.