Discover 15 Best scholarships for Egyptian students, established with the purpose of serving both the young and eligible Egyptian students aiming at studying abroad.
The scholarships that will be discussed below are the eligible scholarships meant for different countries around every continent.
This is for you! Stay through and get the best out of this information to be certain which one you’d be prepared to apply for.
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
The Université Paris-Saclay has extended its academic generosity to international students. This was done through the creation of nationally certified programs. It is merit-based.
The scholarship got support from different institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Note: Admission of students into the university doesn’t assure the applicant of a scholarship.
- Registered applicants will receive a link in their email which will direct you to an online form. Here, you must be able to complete the form and give two mandatory names of references.
- Also, the references you provided while filling your online form will be sent a link to a recommendation form.
- After, the scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
In case you submit an incomplete form to the institution, it will be rejected! Therefore, please ensure to complete the form.
- If you are given admission to the institution through the following; (AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ), only then would you be considered
- The scholarship is qualified for Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course
- You must have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during your studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program…) that did not lead to certification
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin
- Candidates get informed via email if awarded a scholarship. For more inquiries on the scholarship, don’t hesitate to visit here
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)
The University of Adelaide is committed to providing educational opportunities for international students by offering scholarships in 2020.
This scholarship rewards international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification which is merit-based.
The scholarship offers a 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- The scholarship is available for graduates of the institution commencing at the university in the period of 2021-2025
- It is opened to citizens of any country except Australia and New Zealand
- Also, it makes provision of a waiver of 10% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree
- You must be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College
- Ensure you have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Applicant must enroll in a full time study load for each study period of the degree
- After, you must complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission
The scholarship also comes with terms and conditions which I employ you to read through before making up your mind to apply.
For more detailed information about the scholarship, please ensure to visit the Adelaide agent representative.
KTH Tuition Fee Waiver for Non-EU Students
Approximately 30 tuition fee waivers are available for students from non-EU/EEA/EFTA countries who apply for a Master’s program at KTH. The application deadline for the program is always by January of each year.
The KTH Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two-year master’s program.
Application opens 1 December 2020 while it closes by 15 January 2021.
- You must be a fee-paying student
- Must have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority
- Students with conditional eligibility also qualify for the scholarship
- KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT programmes
- Applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- University’s rank that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience, and extra-curricular activities
- Intended contributions to sustainable development
Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative.
With the purpose of enabling the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest caliber from across the world.
Foundation Hoffmann is a Swiss-based grant-making institution supporting the emergence and expansion of concrete projects which address global problems in today’s societies.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives
- Graduating form must be available
Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
Purposely, the scholarship was created to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and Ph.D. programs.
The scholarship also gives opportunities for students to be able to showcase their ability back to the community.
- Applicant’s record of excellence
- Institution’s international policy
- Aid partnership policy of MAEDI
- The program is designed for international students
- No more than 30 years of age on the date the selection committee meets
- Applications are put forward by the French host institutions
Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford
The Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability. Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering around 140 new scholarships every year.
The scholarship comes with a package worth 15,009 pounds. But the part-time course will receive a study support grant to assist with non-fee costs.
- The selection is based on outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world
- Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas.
University of Twente Scholarships (UTS)
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries.
The process of applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente can be made easy and certainly easy. Just APPLY!!! The students receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year.
- You will need to gain an admission letter first.
- Have a student number
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL IBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL IBT 20) on the sub score of speaking skills
Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent.
Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential ranking lists.
- Conditional admission to the program of choice (see: Master’s degree programmes )
- Excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have an outstanding grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies
- You must have an excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Make yourself available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- You must be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1
Cambridge International Scholarships
These prestigious scholarships are offered to candidates in any subject who are highly ranked by their prospective Departments within the University.
Students are awarded on the basis of academic ability and research potential, examination results, and references.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust
- Every applicants must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University
- Equality of opportunity
Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000.
This payment is done each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s program at UM.
- Hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands
- Do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country
- You must have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
- Never have you participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021
How to apply
- You must register for one of the participating Master’s programs at Maastricht University
- You must completely fill in the application form: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS), Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML), Faculty of Psychology and Neurosciences (FPN), Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), Faculty of Law (FL), School of Business and Economics (SBE)
- Upload your CV online alongside other valid forms (Letter of motivation, proof of academic excellence, and the contact details of one referee)
Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
The scholarship is a highly competitive and very selective scholarship program.
The platform makes provisions for talented and few highly motivated students with excellent results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship.
The scholarship under this platform comes with two which are the full and partial scholarship.
A full scholarship covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800. While a partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,168.
- You must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants must not be eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- You must possess a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s program of your choice
How to apply
- You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s program in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship
- The application only applies to both partial and full scholarship. Meaning you can’t apply for just one type of scholarship if you apply for RSP in Osiris
Get more information of this particular link
Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship program was established in October 2000 by a donation of US$210m from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge.
Almost two-thirds of these awards will be offered to Ph.D. students, with approximately 25 awards available in the US round and 55 available in the International round.
What are the selection criteria?
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- Reasons for choice of course
- Commitment to improving the lives of others
- Leadership potential
Australia Awards Scholarships
This scholarship is a major contribution from the government of Australia in helping Africa. Awesome!
It provides access to postgraduate education, training, and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries.
After students have successfully graduated from the institution, the institution is expectant of the alumni to invest back what they have learned from the institution back to their community.
Requirements for the scholarship
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- You must be at least 25 years and not older than 55 years by 30 June 2021
- As an applicant, you must be at least 25 years and not older than 52 years at the date of application.
- Qualified applicants must be applying for their first master’s degree
- Lastly, a satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500)
Visit here for more information and a virtual tour of what the program is all about
International Water Centre Scholarships for International Students
These scholarships are recognized and prestigious given to successful awardees every year.
The scholarship comes in two different types which are type A and type B. both have their differences and will be discussed below.
Each scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 95,564 and will cover full tuition fees, living expenses, return air travel to Australia, and student visa (TYPE A)
The scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 58,989 and will cover full tuition fees, return air travel to Australia, and overseas health cover (TYPE B)
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution
- At least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program
- Receive a full offer of admission into the MIWM program from Griffith University
Joint World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Japan
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is widely opened to women and men from developing countries with specific professional experience.
A documentary of assisting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master’s degree program in a development-related topic.
After earning their professional degree, scholars invest in their community with the skills they acquired through the platform.
It’s very essential you know if you are eligible for this scholarship before you try to apply for it. The platform has set down some instructions to follow:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
To know more about the scholarship, visit here
Worth and benefits
- The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship provides the recipient with the following worth and benefits:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country
Please note all Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship cover the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less
The application processes for both preferred and Japanese nationals are closed. If interested in applying next year.
Check the official website in March 2021 for more information on the eligibility criteria and participating programs
I wish you good luck in your application for one of the scholarships above. Comment below your questions and any other suggestions that might help us improve our services to you.
Did you find the post informative? If yes, kindly share via your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and IG)
Also, to receive more explicit information on new scholarship alerts, sign up through this link.