The Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2021 is worth $5000 and open for eligible students in these categories that are stated clearly on this page. This is one of the annual scholarship opportunities published on this platform and we advise you to revisit the official websites for updates on the year’s version of the student grants.
The Amazon College scholarship is also known as the Amazon student scholarship program and here is the application detail for the 2021/2022 academic funding for eligible students.
This scholarship platform can be utilized by high school American students who desire grants or additional money to further their college studies in the desired field.
The procedure for application to access these grants is easy, transparent, and open to applicants who have duly applied for the $5000 Amazon Student Scholarship program.
Other Related Opportunities:
- Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 for Nigerian Students (Study in the UK)
- Erasmus Mundus/IMRD Scholarships 2021 for International Students
- List of Secondary School Scholarships in Nigeria (2021)
- 2021 Swedish Institute Scholarships (Study in Swedish Universities)
- Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship 2021 for Candidate from Developing Countries
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships 2021/2022 for study in Flanders Belgium
- Holland Scholarship 2021/2022 for Bachelor’s or Master’s in the Netherlands [5,000 Euros]
About Amazon Scholarship
In 2014, Amazon. Com publicly announced a new scholarship for college students in the US, ‘’ Amazon Student Scholarship” which commenced soon after.
This merit-based scholarship rewards 50 full- times undergraduate with $5000 towards tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks at Amazon
According to Ripley MacDonalds, Director of Student Program at Amazon, the scholarship is designed to “ reward students who demonstrate extraordinary ability in leadership and innovative thinking.
Applicants for the $5000 Amazon Student Scholarship will be judged based on their GPA, community involvement, leadership experience, and such an applicant will also be required to complete an essay in order to advance to the final round.
If you are not sure of your current standard for this scholarship, you can read this article on Proven Secrets to Achieving Very High CGPA in Schools. It will give you an insight into what a great CGPA looks like, and how to achieve them.
The brightest and most engaged and active students in the US are chosen and become Amazon brand ambassadors.
The goal of the $5000 student scholarship is to spread the news and increase sign-ups for Amazon students, the company’s program is designed for college students which is something of a discounted version of Amazon Prime.
Along with the award are other incentives like free two days shipping, prime instant video, prime music, access to the kindle library, and other promotions aimed at students.
Amazon Students give students free two-day shipping on millions of items and special offers and promotions created just for students as part of the six months free trial.
What is the difference between Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime students?
Amazon Prime Student gives students a no-cost, six-month trial and then a discount rate of $6.49 per month or $ 59 per year for prime students after the trial ends.
In comparison, Amazon Prime comes with a 30-day free trial and is $12.99 per month or $119 per year after the trial period ends.
That means by utilizing prime membership, you save 50% on a prime membership after your six- month trial of paying nothing which further gives you access to other prime packages.
How do I sign up for Amazon Prime Students?
To sign up for Amazon Prime Student, you’ll need your student email (Edu email address) after which Amazon would ask for some information such as the intended graduation year.
Prime Student membership will last for four years or until you graduate (based on the data you input when you signup).
Can I switch from Amazon Prime to Amazon students?
If you are currently an Amazon Prime member with an annual or monthly payment option and are enrolled as a student with a valid .edu email address, you are eligible for prime students.
You do not need to cancel your Amazon Prime membership prior to signing up for prime students.
After you are verified as a student and enrolled in Amazon student membership, the amount you were charged will be refunded on your prime renewal date or a prorated refund if benefits were used.
Note: If your prime membership is associated with a service you receive through another company (such as sprint), you will need to end that association before being able to sign up for the prime student.
Who can apply for $5000 Amazon Student Scholarship 2021-2022?
The applicants for the $5000 Amazon Student Scholarship 2021-2022 program should be an undergraduate student on full-time courses at a not- for –profit US College or university from fall 2020. Courses may be in any field of discipline at an accredited not-for –Profit College or university.
The awards are open to students whose disciplines are accredited for 2 years – 4 years of college or university course. High school schools American students are eligible to apply for the $ 5000 Amazon Student Scholarship.
This scholarship is for only undergraduate students in USA.
Scholarship worth of the $5000 Amazon Student Scholarship.
Amazon students are rewarded with 50 full-time undergraduate college students with $5000 towards tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks.
$5000 Amazon Student Scholarship requirement
- The application must be a US citizen studying in the USA.
- Potential candidates have to be Amazon Student members
- A student desiring to be granted the $5000 Amazon student scholarship must be an undergraduate student on full- time courses at a not-for-profit US College or university that either commence or continue from fall 2021. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not- for –Profit College or university.
High school seniors can apply for the $5000 Amazon student scholarship in advance of entering college this year, including a junior show.
How can I apply for the $5000 Amazon student scholarship?
- Interested applicants are expected to write an essay about Amazon and its business, what is means to them, its various trade models and the benefits end – user get from buying at Amazon. The format of the essay is up to each applicant to express their reason why they want the scholarship.
- Applicants could look at price policy, distribution networks and coverage, exceptional product range, accelerated delivery, sales support, flexible payment methods or perhaps other compelling reasons why huge number of customers buy from Amazon every year. Keeping in mind that the Amazon business model is now supplying many more products than books.
- Scholarship application will be reviewed at AMZ-Expert board, whose criteria will be creative and interesting responses, alongside finding the expected level of clarity and developed thoughts.
The finalist will be selected based on GPA community involvement and leadership experience. They will be invited to complete an essay to advance the final round
How can I apply for Amazon Student Scholarship 2021?
The application procedures for the student program is completed via the official scholarship links by Amazon. The $5000 worth scholarship for the year 2021 is currently not announced. However, we advise you to visit the scholarship page here for a list of ongoing scholarships.
No deadline has been fixed yet because the application has not begun yet. You can sign up free for our email notification because we will inform you as soon as the portal reopens.
However, the scholarship link below is the eligibility criteria and application for the previous program. You can also visit our Facebook page, to like and follow us for subsequent scholarship updates.